• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW your favorite snacks and treats?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I got a 36-pack of string cheese from the store yesterday and couldn't be more excited about it. I don't even know if the rest of the world has string cheese, but I have 36 of them sitting in my fridge right now and hopefully this batch I can eat one stick at a time instead of two.

What are some of your favorite treats? Yummy shit only, I don't want to hear about your healthy kale crackers.
a0475444-6ca9-48b2-8b19-8937b949f325_1.f70be0c2500a8fb2880a20c330383511.jpeg

G

Tostitos lime chips
Pizza rolls
Sour ropes or those rainbow sour tape candy
Peanut m and m’s
Any kind of combos, especially pizza
honey bbq fritos
Chocolate entemens donuts
Chocco milk
Nutty buddys
Cape cod salt and vinegar chips

I do a 24-36 hour fast once a week
so i can eat whatever i want and maintain a svelt 12% bodyfat.
Being 6’1 also helps.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I eat a lot of fruit as a snack. Some grapes or cherries, or just a banana or an apple. I like unsalted nuts as well. Pistachio’s, cashews or some peanuts.
Do you guys have Planter’s Peanuts over there? They make spicy peanuts that are delicious. I’ve really only seen small packs in gas stations around me though.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Tostitos lime chips
Pizza rolls
Sour ropes or those rainbow sour tape candy
Peanut m and m’s
Any kind of combos, especially pizza
honey bbq fritos
Chocolate entemens donuts
Chocco milk
Nutty buddys
Cape cod salt and vinegar chips

I do a 24-36 hour fast once a week
so i can eat whatever i want and maintain a svelt 12% bodyfat.
Being 6’1 also helps.
Taco flavored combos are the best. I haven’t had them in forever though. And if you eat Tostitos without dip then you’re a psychopath.