• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with your job and career and life feeling meaningless

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
for some of us who go through the "this is meaningless" way of life, we just sigh and accept the nothingness that is the next couple of decades.

Forgive me all these words but I'm about to just vomit a bit here (verbally).

I got a CAR-T stem cell therapy 8 weeks ago. Just said to myself "what the fuck was the point? So I can continue lead this "nothing life" "

If I had the guts I would have easily killed myself on mother's day 2020 ( I don't hate my mom- I just had a rough Mother's day because I worked a restaurant job at the time)

No- I don't have to start smoking cannabis
No- I don't have to start working out ( I can't right now because my oncologist said I have to hold off)
No- I don't have to talk to a therapist

I just accepted the greyness that is the next, I dunno, 40 years

As an aside- I don't have kids which is why kids might be great because a guy my age with kids usually keep themselves so occupied with minivan's, soccer practice and homework that there "lizard brain" doesn't wander to the area where they question the nothingness of there life. As to why a 44 year old is still doing homework is beyond me btw.

As another aside- money really doesn't buy happiness because I did inherit a good chunk of change from my father's passing and it has done NOTHING for me.....I don't even touch it and even if I was frivolous I still don't see it making me anymore content

There is a "God"
He's not some super tall guy with a beard.
Physically He's more like that Cloud at the end of the Fantastic Four movie that was supposed to be Galactus
He does exist and he doesn't care. God is Dr. Manhattan- just making shit, experimenting, and not wanting to be bothered.

I'm not looking for help or for a "hey man blah blah blah something I read in a IG meme blah blah blah" from any of the troglodytes who post here.
I am here to telling you that it is.........I don't know how I was going to finish this

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Build something you can look at and be proud of. Like a deck or a nice shed or whatever. Keeps me happy. Every one of my ex girlfriends have something I made for them. Jewelry boxes, makeup tables, shelves, planter boxes, end tables, wall art, etc. I guarantee those cunts look at that shit and cry about me at least once every two months. "I wish my new, way uglier but vastly more successful boyfriend could build me a simple box with an inscription burnt on the underside of the lid so beautiful that I cried when I saw it. He's a pussy." Fucking faggot.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
It's all a big nothing.

16126-livia-soprano.jpg