WWAW with women being lazy skanks who don’t understand what makes a good, desirable partner?

This bitch is crazy and guaranteed boring. Oh, look at all my quirky anachronistic hobbies I affect in lieu of real personality! Yuck. Same game as the other thots, just using different accessories. Still would, of course.
I went to school with someone who now lives as if it's the 1970s full time. She was born in the mid 80s. She always was weird. She had fake teeth after a accident and would often get them out when we asked.c

NoBacon

An honourable man.
My estimation of @NoBaconEggCheese as a man just fucking plummeted. What a whiny bitch. Waaaa women suck so much!

5starman-its-always-sunnyin-philadelphia.gif

Why are women the way they are basically?
Most of them are pack animals who don't have original thoughts unless a man gives it to them. People like to shit on "useless" guys who just smoke weed and work at a gas station with no ambition or whatever but people forget that there are just as many if not way more loser women with nothing going for them but their smelly holes.
1593774069355.png

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
What happened to you to make you think this bitch or her hobbies are attractive.. Nevermind 'more' attractive than a nice set of fat breasts, ass cheeks, legs, etc.

I can understand if you know her in real life, and you are constantly hearing her say/do things that are "pure" of intent and heart. These are the only women I have the aptitude to have a 'crush' on as an adult. The problem is, they always say/do something to ruin it later, thus the vicious cycle of them all being let-downs.

I am thinking of one in particular now. She was a co-worker, one of the few women who wasn't overweight. She carried herself with dignity, every time I heard her speak, she was saying something sweet, helpful, or respectful. When others around her were complaining and bitching, she would remind them to be grateful. And then one day she admitted to a room full of people she wishes she could have her uterus removed because the gubbamint made abortion illegal. Moral of the story: Cunts are stupid demons who will trick you into thinking they are human.