• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with the Pixies?

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
It's The Pixies. I'm wearing the shirt right now from their 2004 tour and it clearly says "The Pixies sell out"
Was that their reunion tour? Also maybe you missed the bit where I said its Pixies, not The Pixies. And then immediately after referred to them as The Pixies. Ya silly goose. Did you ever listen to their new stuff with the not Kim Deal bass player? I've given it a wide berth since I don't want to ruin my memory of them with anything that sounds like the Catholics stuff he did between bands.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Kim Deal is sexy as shit.
Thank you for your continued support, white male rapist.

rs-11367-kimdeal-624-1371217420.jpg

Forum Clout
I had a huge crush on Kim Deal for years before she turned into a matronly mom. Pixies will forever rule the day in my head. Their Live from Newport is probably the greatest show ever. Yeah I go deep with Pixies.