• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with every picture you had from the past 3 years vanishing

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
The NSA has a copy of your album as do the Chinese. Send them a nicely worded letter and I hope they help you, brotherman. If one won't, you can ask the other. Our "greatest ally" in the Middle East does voluntary data storage for us too.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Copy Files to a mounted VHD and bitlocker encrypt it.
Copy VHD to USB SSD and then sync that to another USB.
Bitlocker encrypt both of those too.
If you want to get fancy then encrypt using different programs within the VHD.
If you want it accessible online then use your own home connection and a VPN tunnel

Or just give it all to google/iCloud/dropbox/onedrive etc. and let their staff look through your shit.

Forum Clout
My 6 year old did a factory reset on my phone and erased everything on it including all the pictures I had of her and her brother. I was fucking panicking until I found out they were all backed up to a Google photo account I didn't even realize I had. Now besides the automatic backups I go to Walgreens and print out some of the better pictures of them so I have a physical copy just in case. It was weird to realize that the only real photos of my 2 youngest were their crapoy school pictures.