WWAW Wikileaks File Dump

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Can't find anything on Gap... So it's fake.
Apparently some people in the Twitter thread got Hillary's e-mails with no problem, and one guy said he got Bill Gates' AIDS report.

A lot of users are saying that they are having to access it through a foreign VPN. I wouldn't say it's "fake" so much as ... compromised, I guess?

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Apparently the file dump was Julian Assange's Dead Man Switch. So is Assange dead?

He's probably been dead since they "took him from the embassy." Too much weird shit went on around then. Like alot. He could have just set it for this far in the future. I was just thinking seeing the Colbert post earlier with someone showing one from that dump, it's so fuckign nuts all this is out there and no one gives a shit. When the Podesta files started dumping that was some exciting shit on r/conspiracy. Never been anything like it.

Liberal Hivemind and quartering watch pretty good, although Hivemind sucks Donald Trump's dick so hard he could be Melania's diaphragm.
Quartering is okay.
Do you guys have diagnosed autism? I only asked because Quartering is far and away the least engaging or charismatic internet personality I've ever seen, and sometimes I'll click the responses on his tweets and it'll be like legitimate potato-bodied autistic men interacting with him so I assume he's mostly catering towards a neurodivergent demographic. If there's some gold in mixed in between those hours worth of spastically fidgeting back and forth in front of a bookshelf full of plastic nerd shit, I'd love to take a look. Wouldn't wanna miss out on anything BASED!

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Do you guys have diagnosed autism? I only asked because Quartering is far and away the least engaging or charismatic internet personality I've ever seen, and sometimes I'll click the responses on his tweets and it'll be like legitimate potato-bodied autistic men interacting with him so I assume he's mostly catering towards a neurodivergent demographic. If there's some gold in mixed in between those hours worth of spastically fidgeting back and forth in front of a bookshelf full of plastic nerd shit, I'd love to take a look. Wouldn't wanna miss out on anything BASED!

He's the biggest faggot out there. I've never seen anyone censor themselves as much as he does. "He said pee pee poo poo and that called the P and S word a D and then doo doo MF." Fucking babytalking lardass. He's sounds like a lobotomized Owen Benjamin.

G

I don't listen to a lot of YewTewb people so I just end up hearing him after liberal hivemind. Hivemind used to be good until all the Trump's boys lost the last midterm, and now he's part of that annoying cult of trump worship. But when he talks about other subjects it's pretty entertaining. The way he smashes AOC and "the squad" is pretty good. Quartering is kinda stale but since I don't follow current event I can at least get the jest while he's playing in the background.

He's the biggest faggot out there. I've never seen anyone censor themselves as much as he does. "He said pee pee poo poo and that called the P and S word a D and then doo doo MF." Fucking babytalking lardass. He's sounds like a lobotomized Owen Benjamin.
He only talks like that because he's a cunt hair away from getting his account sent to weinerville permanently by the YewTewb overlords. He comes on after some of my videos because he's in my recommends, and I don't mind the self censorship but I do mind the coffee brand coffee brand coffee brand coffee brand coffee brand coffee plugs he does every 45 seconds. We GET it, you sell tea.

He only talks like that because he's a cunt hair away from getting his account sent to weinerville permanently by the YewTewb overlords. He comes on after some of my videos because he's in my recommends, and I don't mind the self censorship but I do mind the coffee brand coffee brand coffee brand coffee brand coffee brand coffee plugs he does every 45 seconds. We GET it, you sell tea.
About that... isn't he supposed to be a millionaire? Several times over, as a matter of fact? Why does he need YouTube shekles and coffee beans? He wouldn't be a grown man misrepresenting his success to impress people over the internet... right?