WWAW Wikileaks File Dump

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
I don't listen to a lot of YewTewb people so I just end up hearing him after liberal hivemind. Hivemind used to be good until all the Trump's boys lost the last midterm, and now he's part of that annoying cult of trump worship. But when he talks about other subjects it's pretty entertaining. The way he smashes AOC and "the squad" is pretty good. Quartering is kinda stale but since I don't follow current event I can at least get the jest while he's playing in the background.

He only talks like that because he's a cunt hair away from getting his account sent to weinerville permanently by the YewTewb overlords. He comes on after some of my videos because he's in my recommends, and I don't mind the self censorship but I do mind the coffee brand coffee brand coffee brand coffee brand coffee brand coffee plugs he does every 45 seconds. We GET it, you sell tea.

He's fully committed to shilling himself on Rumble and all the other alt-lite platforms. Those faggots gave Mersh a contract ffs, and QuarterPounder is promoting coffee on YouTube? Doesn't add up.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
BTW, I wouldn't click on those links even if you're behind a double VPN, Tor, whatever. Unless you've never banked online or done any online transaction using an account under your real name. For real.
Real talk...why? If vpns and tor work as they should why would this be a concern ? I'm trying to find out more about this vegas shooter theory.