• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Wanting to fuq JK Rowling's Mouth

G

Always had an aversion to redheads and I’ve got a good bit of Irish in me too. Never been close enough to smell one but I’ve seen a few people on here accurately point out how much smell effects your attraction to a woman. Its funny because I’ve always found that either a woman has a weird/off smell to her or no noticeable smell at all aside from their shampoo or whatever.
You've never met one whose scent drives you crazy? Dude

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/hDz6t2T']
199-B8896-8-EDE-4-F9-C-9-AC8-53-B217-F33-CC0.png
[/URL]
Maybe that's the avenue to go down for you

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I spent some time in a couple of Arab nations years ago, I came across more natural redheads than natural blondes
Funny you brought this up. Last night I read a passage in a book on arms dealers that mentions this. Apparently the Circassians relocated from the area to Turkey after getting bodied by the Russians in the 1800s. The tsars had plans, and the filthy Muzzies down 'round Sochi weren't a part of them.

Explains why there are so many 'white' Turks today. You'll see them throughout Syria and other Middle Eastern countries, but the majority are in Turkey today.