• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Wanting to fuq JK Rowling's Mouth

G

Naturally redheaded women always smell different. Their scent is bearable in their teens and 20s. After that, it gets weird. It's almost like a biological warning - "Do not nut inside her lest you produce sunlight-averse ginger gremlins." It's a shame because some of them are as hot as it gets. But that taste/aroma is as alien as slope/negro pussy. Fun to try, but biologically a dead end if you're white. Blondes/brunettes all the way.

G

127E8CDB-FEEF-485D-885B-82954C5C137F.jpeg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Naturally redheaded women always smell different. Their scent is bearable in their teens and 20s. After that, it gets weird. It's almost like a biological warning - "Do not nut inside her lest you produce sunlight-averse ginger gremlins." It's a shame because some of them are as hot as it gets. But that taste/aroma is as alien as slope/negro pussy. Fun to try, but biologically a dead end if you're white. Blondes/brunettes all the way.
A friend of mine dated a redhead many years back… every inch of her visible body was covered in freckles and I mean covered.. the furthest distance you could find between two freckles was probably a centimeter. it was horrifying and sickening. I asked him one time if he had ever looked inside her pussy and if it was as freckly in there as every other part of her body. I was genuinely curious to know but he got mad at me for asking lol. They moved in together and that was the last I heard from him

G

A friend of mine dated a redhead many years back… every inch of her visible body was covered in freckles and I mean covered.. the furthest distance you could find between two freckles was probably a centimeter. it was horrifying and sickening. I asked him one time if he had ever looked inside her pussy and if it was as freckly in there as every other part of her body. I was genuinely curious to know but he got mad at me for asking lol. They moved in together and that was the last I heard from him
What a pussy. The first girl I slept with was a dark red redhead. Beautiful girl. At least back then. Freckles on nose, a few on her shoulders, none anywhere else. Dark red bush. That strange metallic scent though. Even when just kissing. Same for the couple of other ginger lassies I've been with (didn't go all the way with one so maybe she had a freckled cunt.)

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
What a pussy. The first girl I slept with was a dark red redhead. Beautiful girl. At least back then. Freckles on nose, a few on her shoulders, none anywhere else. Dark red bush. That strange metallic scent though. Even when just kissing. Same for the couple of other ginger lassies I've been with (didn't go all the way with one so maybe she had a freckled cunt.)
Always had an aversion to redheads and I’ve got a good bit of Irish in me too. Never been close enough to smell one but I’ve seen a few people on here accurately point out how much smell effects your attraction to a woman. Its funny because I’ve always found that either a woman has a weird/off smell to her or no noticeable smell at all aside from their shampoo or whatever.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
It's strange that when I spent some time in a couple of Arab nations years ago, I came across more natural redheads than natural blondes. Both combined would be a small percentage of the population though. Redheads just pop up now and again within Caucasian groups. Maybe not a complete dead end. Also, fyi, I've never had a complaint about my peckah's scent. Size, sure, after they've regained consciousness and can stop grinning long enough to form words, but not peckah SCENT! Believe what you want, int'l playboy.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
It's weird you bring this up, because i personally have noticed a weird sour scent to ginger lasses.. i experienced it with 2-3 different ones and always thought it was just a coincidence, but there might be something to it. They have weird yellow sugar poof teeth too, which could just be down to the contrast of their teeth to their almost transparent skin.

G

It's strange that when I spent some time in a couple of Arab nations years ago, I came across more natural redheads than natural blondes. Both combined would be a small percentage of the population though. Redheads just pop up now and again within Caucasian groups. Maybe not a complete dead end. Also, fyi, I've never had a complaint about my peckah's scent. Size, sure, after they've regained consciousness and can stop grinning long enough to form words, but not peckah SCENT! Believe what you want, int'l playboy.
I'm not interested in sucking your prick, mate. Thanks, but no thanks.