• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw wanting to fuck the Wilson sisters?

G

Are you planning to fuck them one at a time or simultaneously? Just wondering what your approach is gonna be

I want Ann to get on her knees and lovingly start kissing the head of my cock while slowly taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth . While Ann is busy pleasuring my shaft i want Nancy to gently start eating my anus.

After that i demand Ann to get on all fours and i start ramming my cock up her poop chute. Meanwhile Nancy is steal eating my ass.

You guys thought i hadn’t thought this through did ya? The joke’s on you i always come prepared!

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I want Ann to get on her knees and lovingly start kissing the head of my cock while slowly taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth . While Ann is busy pleasuring my shaft i want Nancy to gently start eating my anus.

After that i demand Ann to get on all fours and i start ramming my cock up her poop chute. Meanwhile Nancy is steal eating my ass.

You guys thought i hadn’t thought this through did ya? The joke’s on you i always come prepared!
You really put a lot of thought into this huh

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

1677345517862.gif