• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW turning Arabs into critical thinkers?

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
yes when I lived there every middle class family had some Streetshitter or Pakistani driver who would do the wife's bidding and drive her where she needed to go. I heard MBS reversed this in 2017. (Notice the Saudi astronaut's head is uncovered? I assumed she would be, just so that NASA gets her to do their trademark "hair float" schtick.

But I was only half right. I did predict correctly that the first Saudi female astronaut will not wear hijab. But I assumed it was to exactly get the OCD visual NASA is OCD about (hair floating in zero G...they LOOOOOOVE that image, they will specifically pick females with crazy hair to get this effect).

(my friend speaks on the hair obsession here. Timestamped:)

Seems like an avenue for diluting the real stock of the nation. Dan Mullen would never import foreign labor!

DMbN

💢
Forum Clout
yes when I lived there every middle class family had some Streetshitter or Pakistani driver who would do the wife's bidding and drive her where she needed to go. I heard MBS reversed this in 2017. (Notice the Saudi astronaut's head is uncovered? I assumed she would be, just so that NASA gets her to do their trademark "hair float" schtick).

But I was only half right. I did predict correctly that the first Saudi female astronaut will not wear hijab. But I assumed it was to exactly get the OCD visual NASA is OCD about (hair floating in zero G...they LOOOOOOVE that image, they will specifically pick females with crazy hair to get this effect).

(my friend speaks on the hair obsession here. Timestamped:)

It would be a rib smasher if they paint a hijàb on her helmet