• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW turning Arabs into critical thinkers?

G

fUHm2LaikB6gt_mKCyUi-u5Cu_hRj7ASE_VSnp11zmSCu4GJ--msnC27hOseq2n8EP-EzARagoN4ww=s800-nd-v1

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxaU6B8w8oHicBDsPPkbioKj0fjeAYUdv5[/URL]

These faggots (Shi'ite Iraqi or Saudi-shia channel anti-Saudi royal family) are subscribed to me. They are calling out the Saudi Space Mission after I made calling out Arab Space Missions a thing. I think I found myself a niche...introducing high end truths to the Arab world. So far they are satisified with exposing the Saudis as frauds and not Space-flight. But this is true globalization (sharing of ideas).

You dont even need to know Arabic to understand they are calling out why the Saudi astronaut's hair isnt experiencing ZERO-G? and the comments are like "she forgot to turn on the fan teehee". Thus far they are pegging it to Saudis being dumb and incapable, and not Space missions being the scam.

G

btw the mafia started because Muslim Sicily had a group of Da'is (Shi'ite missionaries) collecting the khums (20% tax) from the locals

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khums[/URL]

Slowly, the voluntary collection of alms...turned into extortion

Then the Normans came...modern laws (and law enforcement) in Sicily and elsewhere, are based on Norman Laws. The Police is Norman.

Normans criminalized the da'is (Muslim alm collecters)...and Islam.

The dai's went to hide in Sicilian caves, taliban style...to extort the townsfolk when the Normans weren't looking.

The modern Sicilian Police is a descendant of Norman Law and Order...the Sicilian Mafia, a corrupted remnant of something that started off well.

The moral of the story: Corruption is universal. Muslim corruption led to the Mafia, and Allah sent the Normans to kick out and Europeanize Sicily, as Allah has no qualms about replacing a fallen people with another set of people.

G

"Did you hear about X?"
"I'm sure there's a logical explanation for that."
Occam's razor...tech keeps improving, except for space flight and manned space missions... which seemed to have peaked 1969-1972ish.

Imagine if the best computer we have was a model from 1969, and due to 'budget cuts' or geopolitical changes, we cant figure out how punch cards work anymore. LOL

G

btw the mafia started because Muslim Sicily had a group of Da'is (Shi'ite missionaries) collecting the khums (20% tax) from the locals

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khums[/URL]

Slowly, the voluntary collection of alms...turned into extortion

Then the Normans came...modern laws (and law enforcement) in Sicily and elsewhere, are based on Norman Laws. The Police is Norman.

Normans criminalized the da'is (Muslim alm collecters)...and Islam.

The dai's went to hide in Sicilian caves, taliban style...to extort the townsfolk when the Normans weren't looking.

The modern Sicilian Police is a descendant of Norman Law and Order...the Sicilian Mafia, a corrupted remnant of something that started off well.

The moral of the story: Corruption is universal. Muslim corruption led to the Mafia, and Allah sent the Normans to kick out and Europeanize Sicily, as Allah has no qualms about replacing a fallen people with another set of people.
God has sent us to humiliate Fatrick because he has no qualms about ridiculing people on the internet or posting from fake accounts to fuck with people. And fat. Deus Vult.

The Normans are Vikings btw.

G

Occam's razor...tech keeps improving, except for space flight and manned space missions... which seemed to have peaked 1969-1972ish.

Imagine if the best computer we have was a model from 1969, and due to 'budget cuts' or geopolitical changes, we cant figure out how punch cards work anymore. LOL
Yeah but they've hired lots of blacks and women since then.

You ever see the 50s space program? Uhhh. No wonder it peaked.

G

God has sent us to humiliate Fatrick because he has no qualms about ridiculing people on the internet or posting from fake accounts to fuck with people. And fat. Deus Vult.

The Normans are Vikings btw.

Yes, the 800s-1000s was a demographic boom for Northern Europe.

If you ask a harvard grad circa 2020s why? He will theorize, climate change made N.Europe more suitable for population growth. That is how tunnel-visioned and agenda-driven academia is. They always use whatever is en vogue in the tabloids to explain historical shit.

in the 60s, Lead paint being toxic was viral...suddenly the academics blamed Lead poisioning for the decline of Rome.

I knew as early as 11, I was more 'cunning' than 99% of society. Then got into alot of flack over it, so much of my youth was me dumbing myself down to fit in with my peers, until this Sri Lankan co-worker called me out while having a seizure, and I called the paramedics (long story). He basically said "thanks" as he was being taken into the ambulance on a stretcher, but then said "I dont know what's your end game, I just know u dont belong here with us. Maybe he thought I was some internal HR or something, but that was the last time I patronized ppl IRL. You like me or hate me, I will reveal some shit.

But the days of seeking approval, holy shit was that a monkey on my back that took forever to remove. I could be popular af if I wanted to (I was).

I think this is one of the few places that had my 'vibration' right. I was a rascal and a funster all along.

G

Normans = Scandinavians who adopted a Romance language...blondies speaking "froo-froo-wee-wee oola-la" instead of the "auch! liefen bochliefen Klaus-riefen" they used to speak.
Now I know why you stole that big, dumb jew's t-shirt. You better be careful. I hear that he is the kind of person that is the type of a dog that would fight back.

G

Most of them still don't let women drive, right? Sounds like they're thinking pretty well to me.
yes when I lived there every middle class family had some Streetshitter or Pakistani driver who would do the wife's bidding and drive her where she needed to go. I heard MBS reversed this in 2017. (Notice the Saudi astronaut's head is uncovered? I assumed she would be, just so that NASA gets her to do their trademark "hair float" schtick).

But I was only half right. I did predict correctly that the first Saudi female astronaut will not wear hijab. But I assumed it was to exactly get the OCD visual NASA is OCD about (hair floating in zero G...they LOOOOOOVE that image, they will specifically pick females with crazy hair to get this effect).

(my friend speaks on the hair obsession here. Timestamped:)

[MEDIA=youtube]UaSMdssvaBg:2524[/MEDIA]