• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Trump "Digital Trading Cards?"

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
He really doesn't think much of his supporters does he?
I mean have you seen the people left over still supporting him? That being said, Trump would be making a lot more money if he sold collector plates, shot glasses, coins, and pillow cases among other things. It was a fine ride while it lasted but you're literally retarded if you're still bragging about being on the Trump train. I think the ones who unironically have Trump 2024 banners never made it out of diapers. Sad!

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I thought it was funny and he knows he has supporters that will buy it and no idea what it is. The way it’s being reported is great because it’s just a giant free ad for it. I remember CNN in prime time once dedicated a whole segment to how Trump was selling new 45 hats on his website which is exactly what he wanted them to do, report on his new merch for sale.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I mean have you seen the people leftover still supporting him? That being said, Trump would be making a lot more money if he sold collector plates, shot glasses, coins, and pillow cases among other things. It was a fine ride while it lasted but you're literally retarded if you're still bragging about being on the Trump train. I think the ones who unironically have Trump 2024 banners never made it out of diapers. Sad!
He knows he’s losing support among GOP voters, many of the candidates he supported in the primary didn’t win. He has to make as much money off merchandise while he can

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
More proof he is a fake billionaire. No true billionaire is doing anything but managing his giant Fortune 500 level company or his portfolio of penthouses and waterfront estates. Trump is like that Russian girl who conned her way into Manhattan social circles pretending to be an heiress but was finally caught because her friends unlike Trump supporters are not clinically retarded.

Imagine thinking an actual billionaire is wasting his time with baseball card NFTs of himself dressed as superman.

DanFielding

Forum Clout
80167EDD-76ED-4ACF-8B8A-CF66035B154F.jpeg