• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Trump being brought up on federal charges?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Nothing is slowing down his numbers. He will win.

They’ll kill him, then blow something up and blame his supporters. It’s clear as day.
Wouldnt surprise me in the least. All of the attacks on Trump are essentially to demoralize voters into feeling powerless. His own lack of action disgusted me enough to not give a shit about him either way.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
After he threw all his Jan 6th protesters under the bus, I don't understand how anyone can still support him. Disloyal faggot.

He bitches about winning the election, then why did he run away with his tail between his legs when Biden arrived in DC to take office?

G

His wealth is earned on the backs of people like you and me and his child will continue to do so on our children's backs (some of them trooned out due the media and influencers these people control)
Not really. I can't get at all specific because it would come back to bite me, but he invented and patented something useful. He married a shiksa too so his son will probably never be accepted as one of the tribe.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
f09961b01b35e60b.png

Wa4892

Forum Clout
I say this as someone who did not vote for him in 2016 (third party) or 2020 (wrote in my own name for president of the United States of America ........ No joke) BUT who saw their retirement account literally triple while he was in office (so I have a great appreciation for him and will retire early because of him) ........ Trump is mentally ill.

Forum Clout
I say this as someone who did not vote for him in 2016 (third party) or 2020 (wrote in my own name for president of the United States of America ........ No joke) BUT who saw their retirement account literally triple while he was in office (so I have a great appreciation for him and will retire early because of him) ........ Trump is mentally ill.
I genuinely
:image_9248_lg:
don't understand why "muh base" won't crack a deal with Desantis for a pardon in exchange for support. Normies have been conditioned to hate Le Orange Man and Sesantis is (was?) all of MAGA's second choice to begin with. Them splitting apart and feuding was far and away the dumbest fucking thing possible, should have been a deal cut behind closed doors, DeSantis picked for '24, and then blew away Joe in November. I would have seen at least a reverse 2012 Republican wave. Now? I'm not sure.

I still think if support is consolidated around Ronnie D, he's more likely than not to win a general. Just not as confident as I was in like January.