• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Trump being brought up on federal charges?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Are presidents allowed to keep classified documents or not? Trying to stay impartial, but the timing looks dodgy.
No one is allowed to keep classified documents stored privately nor unsecured. Obama, Biden, and Hilary Clinton all did it. Trump with his "lock her up" chants did nothing about any of them. Guy is just a dumb orange faced jewish stooge.

I just love watching Trump cuck for niggers or kikes and arabs and his MAGA retard fans eat it up and praise him for 'owning the libs'.

G

No one is allowed to keep classified documents stored privately nor unsecured. Obama, Biden, and Hilary Clinton all did it. Trump with his "lock her up" chants did nothing about any of them. Guy is just a dumb orange faced jewish stooge.

I just love watching Trump cuck for niggers or kikes and arabs and his MAGA retard fans eat it up and praise him for 'owning the libs'.
Thank you. I have a bbq/kids birthday party tomorrow and one of the fathers there is a Jewish guy from NY - Dem of course. I will be sure to use your post as a jumping off point if the topic comes up in conversation.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Thank you. I have a bbq/kids birthday party tomorrow and one of the fathers there is a Jewish guy from NY - Dem of course. I will be sure to use your post as a jumping off point if the topic comes up in conversation.
Try to segue from watching the bbq smoke, to discussing why none of the Allied recon.flights over Auschwitz in 1944-45 show any activity from the crematoriums that would've had to have been going nonstop for the accepted narrative to be even remotely plausible. Make him squirm, rich man. Actually, will his kid fit in the bbq? I need rest.

G

Try to segue from watching the bbq smoke, to discussing why none of the Allied recon.flights over Auschwitz in 1944-45 show any activity from the crematoriums that would've had to have been going nonstop for the accepted narrative to be even remotely plausible. Make him squirm, rich man. Actually, will his kid fit in the bbq? I need rest.
I can't rib this post because his kid is an absolute sweetheart and I'm a softie at heart.

"Rich" is relative. Next to this guy, I'm a member of the working poor.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
imagine if those concentration camps were actually the best places to live in back then? Like legit Versailles Palace level opulent, with grand balls and fancy orchestras playing violins...people in those stiff big booty dresses from the victorian era, etc etc?

Wouldnt put it past them, if they are capable of such BIG LIES, why stop at "6 million died in those camps"? How would you verify?
I mean, it was fairly nice until the last months of the war, minus the typhus outbreak earlier when the Hungarian jews, etc. were supposedly brought in. So many conflicting accounts, but so many that are totally unbelievable once a person understands the steps of the process that is claimed to have occurred there nonstop. Total nonsense. I'm too tired now to formulate any decent reply, I reckon.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I don't know what i think honestly. It's retarded, but yea, he simped for the jews and black.

the way this nation is going thou, if he doesn't clam down and pull out, they might just JFK him.

I won't be surprised if they threaten Ivanka before he left office and she might be in hiding now.

bombvest

Forum Clout
tumblr_owmppvUsAY1vnq1cro1_500.gif

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I can't rib this post because his kid is an absolute sweetheart and I'm a softie at heart.

"Rich" is relative. Next to this guy, I'm a member of the working poor.
His wealth is earned on the backs of people like you and me and his child will continue to do so on our children's backs (some of them trooned out due the media and influencers these people control)

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I woulda cared if he didnt pardon that J mobster while keeping his white accomplice locked up. Not bringing in the military during the summer of love was a disgusting weak look. Fuck em