WWAW this OnA fight? Aka the Leave It Alone fight

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
Sure you can

B6B82382-7941-4D61-8646-850EEA439A64.jpeg

I like how The Opester apparently didn't prepare for the contingency AntH would really wanna go there.

I have no doubt he probably did know of people shitting on Ant at some point, too, but he clearly thought just the idea of The Boss getting upset and potentially hitting back was gonna scare the little guinea into compliance and had zero back up plan for that vague threat not putting him back in line.

Couldn't leave it alone. sniff

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
I like how The Opester apparently didn't prepare for the contingency AntH would really wanna go there.

I have no doubt he probably did know of people shitting on Ant at some point, too, but he clearly thought just the idea of The Boss getting upset and potentially hitting back was gonna scare the little guinea into compliance and had zero back up plan for that vague threat not putting him back in line.

Couldn't leave it alone. sniff
Heresh da thing, folksh, for a non-confrontational ass as Nana is, she handled this one the best, IMO.

Also, she loves penis.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I did an entire breakdown on this fight and all their other fights. To summarize my thoughts, they both have points. Opie argues like a literal woman but he has every right to rag on Anthony for showing up hungover or not at all. Anthonys issues are all personal rather than a legitimate failure to work issue that Ant had that he failed to address just as much as Opie doesn’t address being a weird cunt to everyone.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I did an entire breakdown on this fight and all their other fights. To summarize my thoughts, they both have points. Opie argues like a literal woman but he has every right to rag on Anthony for showing up hungover or not at all. Anthonys issues are all personal rather than a legitimate failure to work issue that Ant had that he failed to address just as much as Opie doesn’t address being a weird cunt to everyone.
I'd be interested to read those.

G

Release the documents!

:fighter_lg:

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
I like how the only time we saw Opie's """psycho factor""" come out was during the walk over where Master Po had that Stern fan on the floor. How the fuck do you not go up to bat against ol pissy eyes. They're both such faggots.