• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the true crime YouTube videos?

Forum Clout
The Chris Watts murder was pretty interesting because the guy seems normal on the surface. I cant be the only one who watches these things and places myself in the murderers shoes, thinking how he could have gotten away with it if he did things differently. Its not that I want to kill, I just want to avoid prison.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
The Chris Watts murder was pretty interesting because the guy seems normal on the surface. I cant be the only one who watches these things and places myself in the murderers shoes, thinking how he could have gotten away with it if he did things differently. Its not that I want to kill, I just want to avoid prison.
He may have been able to get away with murdering his pregnant wife- but there's no way he would have been able to kill her, the unborn baby, and his two young daughters. Crimes like that, just don't go unsolved. There's too much media pressure and scrutiny on the police force and the DA fir the case to go unsolved for very long.

Forum Clout
He may have been able to get away with murdering his pregnant wife- but there's no way he would have been able to kill her, the unborn baby, and his two young daughters. Crimes like that, just don't go unsolved. There's too much media pressure and scrutiny on the police force and the DA fir the case to go unsolved for very long.
Debatable. He could have quashed the media attention by not going on TV, saying he wanted time and space to grieve. Suggest she ran off, then dont talk to the cops without a lawyer. They might suspect him but without a confession or the bodies they cant charge him. And they couldnt find the bodies without his help. I know it seems obvious that he did it but most murderers only get caught because they are dumb or have a guilty conscience.

G

Debatable. He could have quashed the media attention by not going on TV, saying he wanted time and space to grieve. Suggest she ran off, then dont talk to the cops without a lawyer. They might suspect him but without a confession or the bodies they cant charge him. And they couldnt find the bodies without his help. I know it seems obvious that he did it but most murderers only get caught because they are dumb or have a guilty conscience.
I have to disagree with that at least for the Watts case. He was fucked. It was only two days from the disappearance to his arrest because he decided to talk to the police and take a polygraph and tank any presumption of innocence. The police didnt even have a chance to use all of the resources they had because he broke immediately. They knew he was loading his truck backed into the garage where his family supposedly was early in the morning, and then him leaving alone. Given more time they would have put the pieces together. Ive seen other cases where people's cell phones are constantly pinging cell phone towers, and they use that data to catch people in a lie about where they were. There are just too many cameras, gps data, etc. anymore to be able to kill somebody that you have a personal relationship with.

G

I had subscribed to a few guys before but I've really been on a tear of watching the one about this guy Chris Watts

Just a few that I watched recently
[MEDIA=youtube]Xfg861hO-Ag[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]i2lpwPsY410[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]MbGl8r5MzUI[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]MTvv6LI2Ubo[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]kVXCYuHJJu8[/MEDIA]

You guys familiar with his case? It was fucking crazy, killed his wife and kids and got caught like a fucking idiot.

Like honestly, how common is it for neighbors to be so nosy that they'd inquire about your wife "missing" within the first morning of murdering her? And then they also have a video camera system to double-fuck his plans? Like how many people have personal security camera systems in their home, it seems weird?

And in one of the videos it says that the FBI or whoever have the tech that can find deleted messages and stuff from your phone or computer? I think that was just something they say they have to scare people right? That can't be real right?

Also the guy was dumb enough to take a polygraph test when he knew he was guilty. And pretty much the only reason for even being questioned is for the police trying to determine if you did something to your pregnant wife so just don't get questioned in the end simple as

Overall this guy was a moron and a really good example of how not to handle a bad situation. You guys have any more recommendations for videos like this? And I don't just mean similar to this guy's situation just anything, but this type's with the guy and his whole family was really interesting so if there are examples like this it'd be cool to watch
Torque... nothing. It’s fine.

I know you were looking for similar cases and already have a body language vid but this guy is also pretty good and has a better channel [URL]https://youtu.be/kSg_QXhE7jQ[/URL]

Remember Torque [URL]https://youtu.be/vn_PSJsl0LQ[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Just don't watch the Chris Watts documentary on Netflix. Some girlboss cunt learned iMovie and spliced together footage from police body cams, the interrogation and then contrasted them wife's Facebook videos which are all public. There was no journalism, no interviews, just a text message at the end saying men are bad, as if these types of cases are politically motivated.

Forum Clout
I have to disagree with that at least for the Watts case. He was fucked. It was only two days from the disappearance to his arrest because he decided to talk to the police and take a polygraph and tank any presumption of innocence. The police didnt even have a chance to use all of the resources they had because he broke immediately. They knew he was loading his truck backed into the garage where his family supposedly was early in the morning, and then him leaving alone. Given more time they would have put the pieces together. Ive seen other cases where people's cell phones are constantly pinging cell phone towers, and they use that data to catch people in a lie about where they were. There are just too many cameras, gps data, etc. anymore to be able to kill somebody that you have a personal relationship with.
You're underestimating how lenient the legal system is. If police can't find the body and you don't confess, you have a good shot of walking. He was suspicious obviously but you need more than the surveilance of him maybe loading something in the truck. If police/forensics kept at it, sure, they could have recovered her body eventually. But they don't dedicate that many resources if they have no leads, and as far as they knew she could be anywhere within 50 miles. I think we give PDs too much credit. They give up easily.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
You're underestimating how lenient the legal system is. If police can't find the body and you don't confess, you have a good shot of walking. He was suspicious obviously but you need more than the surveilance of him maybe loading something in the truck. If police/forensics kept at it, sure, they could have recovered her body eventually. But they don't dedicate that many resources if they have no leads, and as far as they knew she could be anywhere within 50 miles. I think we give PDs too much credit. They give up easily.

Not true at all.

Although murder charges without a corpse are rare, nationally, about 86 percent of no-body murder cases that go to trial result in convictions, compared to all murder cases with conviction rates of 70 percent.

Forum Clout
Not true at all.

Although murder charges without a corpse are rare, nationally, about 86 percent of no-body murder cases that go to trial result in convictions, compared to all murder cases with conviction rates of 70 percent.
I'm think you're getting trapped by conditional logic. That's convictions given that the case goes to trial. Given that you are on trial, yet without a body, there must already be some damning evidence. I'm making the assumption that there isn't such evidence which I believe includes this one.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I'm think you're getting trapped by conditional logic. That's convictions given that the case goes to trial. Given that you are on trial, yet without a body, there must already be some damning evidence. I'm making the assumption that there isn't such evidence which I believe includes this one.

So you're going from one thing you had no clue about to another thing you have no clue about?

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
People have been convicted of murder without a body but it's rare. Usually a case of something like where they find so much blood that there's no way the victim could be alive, that sort of thing.

I love true crime type stuff and yes, the Jim Can't Swim channel is/was fantastic. I'm glad @TheWiggler mentioned another channel like it that I can check out.