• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the tea?

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
I think Sheng is the sweet, unaged, lighter kind, and I've never had it that way. I prefer pu-erh as aged and dark as possible.
Sheng is unfermented, shou is fermented. Shou was developed to emulate aged sheng if I remember correctly. I've been trying to get into shengs, but it just doesn't do it for me. I'm hoping someone can recommend one that'll just click with me, but no luck so far.

G

PG Tips or Yorkshire Red brewed for at least 5 minutes, splash of milk. The tea should be an orange/brown colour.

Jasmine tea with Chinese food, green in the summer.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
PG Tips or Yorkshire Red brewed for at least 5 minutes, splash of milk. The tea should be an orange/brown colour.

Jasmine tea with Chinese food, green in the summer.
Pg tips sports direct mug. When trying to impress I get the Harrods breakfast tea. The best.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Big fawkin fan of sun tea here. I go equal parts black, orange pekoe, and earl grey. 10-15 bags to a gallon jug of water.
Agreed on American teas being bad, with the exception of Celestial Seasonings: Red Zinger is my favorite tea, and to my knowledge nobody else makes anything like it.