• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the tea?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
My brother is always trying to get me to switch to tea. Not a big fan but sometimes I'll have a cup before bed. I don't put anything in it. I also drink my coffee black. Every time I say that people react like "whoa look out this guy must be a man! He drinks his coffee black." I just like it that way. Nice projecting your insecurities over coffee preferences, stupids. But yeah I really prefer coffee tbhwy

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
My brother is always trying to get me to switch to tea. Not a big fan but sometimes I'll have a cup before bed. I don't put anything in it. I also drink my coffee black. Every time I say that people react like "whoa look out this guy must be a man! He drinks his coffee black." I just like it that way. Nice projecting your insecurities over coffee preferences, stupids. But yeah I really prefer coffee tbhwy
Why would you drink caffeine just before trying to sleep?

Have done black tea when trying to be healthy and it's fine.

I am a milk and two/one sugar English basic tea drinker. 2 or 3 a day when it's not summer. I used to know a WW2 vet who would have 8. He'd bring his own flask of water from home as his areas water was different to others. I wish I was a bit older before he died as I'd have appreciated that lunatic more.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I drink Dilmah pretty much exclusively for black tea. Twinings if I want Russian Caravan/English Breakfast/Earl Gray. Infusions and whatnot are for homos.

Never drink any American tea brands holy shit they’re awful.
Gotta go loose leaf, packaged stuff is blended too fine and loses all it's flavor