• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW The Murdaugh Family?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I think everyone at that law firm/bank(?) where on the take.

the piece of evidence that convinces me (despite lack of obvious motive) is the text message saying:

I watched the HBOMax one last night, they spend way less time on the boat crash & housekeeper but way more time on the Stephen Smith thing, which is kind of weird because the only "evidence" they have is speculation from the locals. Yeh I heard dem Murtaugh boys did it!

There is one scene at the end, those "your call will be recorded" with inmates between Alex & Buster that's basically like

Alex: You know the feed at (murder scene) probably has some deer, you going back?

Buster: No.

Alex: Well someone's gotta go back and bag a deer. If you not I'll send my lawyer.

Buster: I'm not going.

Alex: Someone's gotta hunt the doves.

Just all these little PIzzagate words because the rest of us dummies can't figure out they're talking in code.

Nice 'were', stupid.

The Netflix documentary was pretty good but ended without any real resolution.

I mean the trial is ongoing, Alex testified yesterday so the story isn't over yet. I think they find him guilty even if some of the evidence casts doubt. Why would a shooter use two guns?

I'm being dramatic and sensationalizing things but considering all his financial troubles at the time I pictured some Ozark situation. Some bad motherfucker, maybe Cartel, paid him a very angry visit, and just pop pop now your son is dead, pop pop now your wife is dead. And if you talk shit about this, we'll kill your "good" son too.

G

I followed the story when the son was in the boating accident. Why did the dad kill the mom and son? Like what was the motive

Jenna

Forum Clout
I followed the story when the son was in the boating accident. Why did the dad kill the mom and son? Like what was the motive

Nobody knows for sure because Alex lies more than Patrick, but the best theory seems to be some misguided pride/financial motives. His wife was gonna divorce him (they were living in separate houses when she died) and his son was about to face lengthy criminal and civil trials over the boat crash.

Seems like he went "the police will never think I killed them, they'll blame my cyberstalkers!" just like a pig we know. With all the negative press about Paul, any deranged vigilante from the internet could have done this and slipped away quietly in the night!

G

Nobody knows for sure because Alex lies more than Patrick, but the best theory seems to be some misguided pride/financial motives. His wife was gonna divorce him (they were living in separate houses when she died) and his son was about to face lengthy criminal and civil trials over the boat crash.

Seems like he went "the police will never think I killed them, they'll blame my cyberstalkers!" just like a pig we know. With all the negative press about Paul, any deranged vigilante from the internet could have done this and slipped away quietly in the night!
The story wouldn’t even make it on tv it’s so unbelievable.

Jenna

Forum Clout
The story wouldn’t even make it on tv it’s so unbelievable.

It's crazy to me how the entire system would probably still be in place if one of the four kids had just said "fuck it, we're calling an uber and not getting a boat with your shitfaced ass". Four seats in an uber, the three girls and boyfriend get home safely, Paul still crashes the boat but the worst injury is a facial cut from the other boy who wanted to be on the boat that night, boating on the influence charge gets quietly taken care of, business as usual.

They spent literally a century establishing control over this region and it takes one pretty dead girl to topple the entire house of cards.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
My wife is watching this trial and Alex has been on the stand for two days. To us, it looks he's running circles around the prosecution, but the take my lawyer friend has is that Alex is offering up too much info instead of giving short answers. Did he kill his wife? I dunno - wasn't there - but I can tell you that whether or not he gets convicted for this, nigga is still going to jail for a while for the financial crimes he was convicted of.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Kind of hope he tells the truth now instead of maintaining his innocence in hopes of an appeal. I still have no idea why Chris Watts couldn't just leave his family for the new bitch like every other schmuck does.

Someone on reddit pointed out that most people that kill their families either suicide themselves immediately afterwards, or pretty quickly admit they're guilty. It really says something about Alex's psyche that he kept the lie up this long.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Dan spotted at Murdaugh verdict
Screenshot 2023-03-03 8.56.55 PM.png
danmurdaugh.png