• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW The Murdaugh Family?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Any true crime buffs (or you're dating a true crime buff) following the story? I had vaguely heard of the drunken boat crash that killed the blonde, but the twists and turns of this thing is like something outta Dynasty or Dallas.

Anyone from South Carolina or know someone that has some gossip about this? It seems like the truth of what actually happened is whispered by locals, people on reddit love to pontificate but I get an interesting detail here or there.

Jenna

Forum Clout
All I know is that he killed his wife and son on a boat or some shit. Got some juicy details to catch me up on it so I don’t have to go googling this shit myself?

Yeah you're blending two separate crimes together. It's a very evil powerful connected family that runs a town like the mafia, making sure their reputation is protected and all problems get fixed.

But it's all white people, there's no racial injustice angle to it at all, no hysterical black woman screaming "DEY DONT LISTEN BECAUSE WE BLACK". Plus the girl who died in the boat crash was hot and that makes you sympathize just a little bit stronger.

Honestly if it intrigues you, check out a documentary instead of just googling the facts of the case.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Yeah you're blending two separate crimes together. It's a very evil powerful connected family that runs a town like the mafia, making sure their reputation is protected and all problems get fixed.

But it's all white people, there's no racial injustice angle to it at all, no hysterical black woman screaming "DEY DONT LISTEN BECAUSE WE BLACK". Plus the girl who died in the boat crash was hot and that makes you sympathize just a little bit stronger.

Honestly if it intrigues you, check out a documentary instead of just googling the facts of the case.
I’m guessing there’s something on Netflix about it? I’ll watch it as soon as I’m finished watching Wednesday 😉

Jenna

Forum Clout
I’m guessing there’s something on Netflix about it? I’ll watch it as soon as I’m finished watching Wednesday 😉

Yeah, the Netflix one is very emotional, spends a lot of time with the accident survivors and their parents. There's another one on HBOMax called Lowcountry that's supposedly more detailed that I'm gonna check out when I get the chance. Hulu's doing something on it too.

TehSamurai

Forum Clout
I was just watching a clip of Alex testifying from the trial, and then I saw this. Crazy that a lawyer like him chose to testify. The defense's case must really suck if the defendant is taking the stand. The last time I saw a defendant testify was when that dumbass cop who shot Atatiana Jefferson took the stand, and he got torn a new asshole.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Fawkin hilarious. My granddad lives in Bamberg county which is directly adjacent to Hampton county. My dad has had numerous dealings with the law firm when he worked in the area. It’s a boring depressing place to live

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1677209479629.png

It was a codeine overdose, Sam!