• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the media promoting cuckoldry via Open Marriage

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
Alfred Kinsey, the pioneer of "sexology", released a book that was supposedly a study of the sexual habits of the average American. Meanwhile, all of his data came from child molesters, prostitutes and other scum. Earlier than that, Margaret Mead did a study of sexuality in Somoa that was supposed to show how open minded and tolerant they were towards deviant behavior (homosexuality, infidelity, polyamory, etc.) as a way of teaching uptight Americans to loosen up. The bitch didn't even know the language and made it up out of whole cloth, but of course that didn't come out til after her book became a best seller and praised by all the other academics. They've been doing this shit for a long time. "Studies show..." Do they?
Jesus she really didn't speak the language yet wrote a whole book on it. This is the most jewish thing I've ever heard

Forum Clout
Anyone who self-identifies as "cis" should be viciously beaten. There is no such thing as "cis". The fags, dykes and trannies are the anomalies, and no amount of wishing or hoping is ever going to change that. Most people will always be skeeved when they see two guys making out. They'll always think "what a waste" when they see a cute dyke, and they'll never not laugh when Scott shows up to work in a dress and insists on being called Tina.

And when they hear "open marriage", most people will assume it's either some sort of dom/sub thing, or the wife is an insatiable cock-starved whore. Either way, it's all retarded bullshit, and no normal person will ever accept it or think it's OK.

G

Paraphilias are so fucking disturbing to me. I found out a while back this dude I know and his wife are swingers and now I don't like going over to their house. I don't want to sit on any of their furniture. It's not even that I suspect they use their house for fuck parties, but I'm worried about what else they're into that they don't disclose. Is kinda like when Lil Jimmy Norton would talk about scat fetish shit, I'm like what is this dude REALLY into behind closed doors. Fucking nasty ass mother fuckers.

I've had some bitches ask me for bizarre shit. One ho had me make a "milking table" - where I lay on a table with my dick hanging through a hole and she blew me from underneath the table. It was the worst blow job I ever got. Another bitch was obsessed with me eating her ass - a road I assured her I had no plan going down, but I couldn't imagine some slit coming at me with a straight face asking me to watch her fuck some other dude. Jews have really done a number on the world. Like I said in a previous post: we're gonna need a longer train.
Ignore fag

G

There is this former MMA fighter named Kyle Kingsbury who married a hot ring girl named Natasha Wicks. I haven’t paid any attention to her in years and looked her up to see if she was still hot and I see on their instagram it’s all pics of them talking about having an open marriage and there is Kingsbury standing in pics with Natasha and some guy she is plowing. I think some pics have Kingsbury’s sidepiece also but it just comes off as so awful. There is no way he is happy with that deep down unless he doesn’t really care for Wicks that deeply. If you want to bang whoever why bother with a marriage at all? The entire point of marriage is as a show of faith and love. Clearly the faith is gone and there is no way you can love some girl when she is kissing you with some dude’s cum on her lips.

I’m sure I’m projecting my own opinion onto them but just look at this shit.

View attachment 97718

View attachment 97719
That poor kid looks pissed off. Fucking degenerate scum.