WWAW “The Jinx” Robert Durst?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
They released a part 2? That scene at the end of the first series when he's getting those violent hiccups in the washroom while mic'd up was unreal.
It’s going to be everything that happened after the first one - like him trying to leave the country, his trial, etc. - it’s such a crazy story that only got crazier so I’m looking forward to it.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
It’s going to be everything that happened after the first one - like him trying to leave the country, his trial, etc. - it’s such a crazy story that only got crazier so I’m looking forward to it.
Deadly! I last paid attention to this story during the onset of Covid when he was getting lucky enough to extend the trial due to it. I'm surprised he's still kickin' tbh.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Deadly! I last paid attention to this story during the onset of Covid when he was getting lucky enough to extend the trial due to it. I'm surprised he's still kickin' tbh.
He died in prison two years ago, he got away with murder until he decided to be a part of documentary about how he got away with murder and ended up in jail. Even OJ knew not to do that.

That scene where he goes into the bathroom and forgets his mic is on and admits to the murders was insane.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He died in prison two years ago, he got away with murder until he decided to be a part of documentary about how he got away with murder and ended up in jail. Even OJ knew not to do that.

That scene where he goes into the bathroom and forgets his mic is on and admits to the murders was insane.
Oopsie doodles

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Yeah I didn’t know either until I saw a trailer a couple days - not sure how many parts it will be but I’m looking forward to it since it’s such a wacked out story. Ryan Gosling even played him in a movie already.
I watched that movie by-chance years before I watched The Jinx. Gave the documentary that extra trippy feeling for me.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
They wanted Robert Durst but got Fred Durst instead

1713739605975.png