• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the frontman of Reel Big Fish not having his own Wikipedia page?

Forum Clout
I got to hang with Aaron and the boyz one night in the 2012-2014 era one night after my buddies regae band good rust opened for them at a fucking softball field in mesa. Drank beers and smoked some joints with the boys and sold em an ounce of shrooms. I recommend seeing em live if your a 90s guy even if ya didnt grow uo listening to them. Theyre fun and you will be surprised how many of their songs youll know just from seeing them in movies and tv shows from that era

midwit

Forum Clout
I went to a Reel Big Fish concert when I was 16. The boys convinced a local homosexual in the neighborhood to get us a room at the Holiday Inn downtown and a plethora of booze if we threw him an extra $50 (he was later sent to prison for 2 years for attempted solicitation of a minor boy).

The hotel was walking distance from the venue and we all made sure to line up the same lie to our parents so that if they communicated we were all staying at Teddy's house. Teddy's mom had recently lost her husband in a motorcycle accident and had completely lost her mind to pills, so she agreed to cover for us. We had girls lining up to come to the room after etc. It was fucking on.

The opener was horrendous. It's right before RBF take stage, crowd getting a buzz...I spot my ex girlfriend in line for the bathroom. She had dumped me a few months earlier and was there with one of the most handsome Chad's I'd ever seen in my life. Great clothes, looked rich. I didn't know that she had started dating again. I figured it would be at least mid-20's before she was over me. I started crying, ran outside, called my cousin to pick me up and he drove me home. My buddies all got laid that night. I told them that I got food poisoning.

Fuck Reel Big Fish.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I went to a Reel Big Fish concert when I was 16. The boys convinced a local homosexual in the neighborhood to get us a room at the Holiday Inn downtown and a plethora of booze if we threw him an extra $50 (he was later sent to prison for 2 years for attempted solicitation of a minor boy).

The hotel was walking distance from the venue and we all made sure to line up the same lie to our parents so that if they communicated we were all staying at Teddy's house. Teddy's mom had recently lost her husband in a motorcycle accident and had completely lost her mind to pills, so she agreed to cover for us. We had girls lining up to come to the room after etc. It was fucking on.

The opener was horrendous. It's right before RBF take stage, crowd getting a buzz...I spot my ex girlfriend in line for the bathroom. She had dumped me a few months earlier and was there with one of the most handsome Chad's I'd ever seen in my life. Great clothes, looked rich. I didn't know that she had started dating again. I figured it would be at least mid-20's before she was over me. I started crying, ran outside, called my cousin to pick me up and he drove me home. My buddies all got laid that night. I told them that I got food poisoning.

Fuck Reel Big Fish.
Dyyyamn she was probably taking his loads before she dumped you.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I went and saw them open for streetlight manifesto when I was a teenager. I was on ecstasy and I had no idea how to talk to girls but I was smitten with this big fat broad in a tight zebra print tank top. Sweating with my tweaked out eyes I approached her like smeagol and asked what her name was. She squeaked back her name like I was a literal monster and quickly trudged away.

I forgot rather quickly once the boys started playing beer, my favorite song by them. I went to the hometown throw down with the boss tones a few times in my youth as well. Less than Jake opened up one year and really impressed me. The horns can be obnoxious now but I definitely have a nostalgic appreciation of all those guys.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Ian Fidance is probably here.

Nice basement that you think appears clean on camera, stupid.

Nice pining for your ugly, masculine, lesbian cohost, gay stupid.

Nice sucking dicks, stupid.

Nice Groucho Marx disguise glasses, nose and mustache, stupid.

Nice constant fidgeting, stupid.

Nice getting off drugs and still behaving like an addict, stupid.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I went and saw them open for streetlight manifesto when I was a teenager. I was on ecstasy and I had no idea how to talk to girls but I was smitten with this big fat broad in a tight zebra print tank top. Sweating with my tweaked out eyes I approached her like smeagol and asked what her name was. She squeaked back her name like I was a literal monster and quickly trudged away.

I forgot rather quickly once the boys started playing beer, my favorite song by them. I went to the hometown throw down with the boss tones a few times in my youth as well. Less than Jake opened up one year and really impressed me. The horns can be obnoxious now but I definitely have a nostalgic appreciation of all those guys.
Ive seen RBF, Rancid and Dropkick Murphys like 10x a piece. Usually always fun shows although not the best of the best or anything.

My elementary school music teacher, Mr Rock, was the trumpet player for the boss tones. He got arrested for pulling a gun on a guy at a bar and lost his teaching gig and his boss tones gig. Cool guy. Nice decision making, stupid.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Ive seen RBF, Rancid and Dropkick Murphys like 10x a piece. Usually always fun shows although not the best of the best or anything.

My elementary school music teacher, Mr Rock, was the trumpet player for the boss tones. He got arrested for pulling a gun on a guy at a bar and lost his teaching gig and his boss tones gig. Cool guy. Nice decision making, stupid.
I've seen the Murphys many times myself. All before I could legally drink. If you don't know the music it all sounds like shit live lol but theyre a good time if you're hammered.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout

Fuck Reel Big Fish.
You did the opposite of what you're supposed to do in that situation.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Aaron wound up marrying the broad in this video after she stalked him at his shows for years.

If you follow her Instagram, she and Aaron were at some office party, years ago. Maybe it was just her job but I'm guessing Aaron has a reg gig that doesn't involve music. I absolutely remember seeing them make over $100k for a show, but now it's anywhere from $50,000-$87,500: https://www.lasvegastalent.net/library/bio/2910/reel-big-fish/. And those guys would tour constantly, so assuming they made around the mid-range of that figure (before merch), that's $68,750. 20 shows per year put you at $1,375,000. AND they got a tour bus:

Point is: The fanbase is still going, even though this nigga was barely relevant for a second.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
Played the shit out of the first few albums in highschool but after 2002s Cheer Up I bailed. Nice to see he's still going.
Victory Over Pete Bones, Nigga!

Last edited:

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
These videos are the biggest exposure I've gotten to Reel Big Fish. They're worth a watch every once in a while.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout

Fuck Reel Big Fish.
This is the gayest concert story I've ever heard. And I've seen elton John live several times.

Forum Clout
Aaron wound up marrying the broad in this video after she stalked him at his shows for years.

If you follow her Instagram, she and Aaron were at some office party, years ago. Maybe it was just her job but I'm guessing Aaron has a reg gig that doesn't involve music. I absolutely remember seeing them make over $100k for a show, but now it's anywhere from $50,000-$87,500: https://www.lasvegastalent.net/library/bio/2910/reel-big-fish/. And those guys would tour constantly, so assuming they made around the mid-range of that figure (before merch), that's $68,750. 20 shows per year put you at $1,375,000. AND they got a tour bus:

Point is: The fanbase is still going, even though this nigga was barely relevant for a second.

The problem with ska bands, at least one of the problems, is you have like eight people in the band, so that $68k drops pretty drastically once you’re splitting it among a gigantic band plus a handful of roadies and management. I’m sure Aaron Barrett does fine (I assume he has writing credits on all their songs and that’s where the real money is), but I’d guess he’s probably worth 500k or so, nothing to sneeze at but not Elvis money.