• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the Donner Party?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Someone who packs up their entire life and travels for months overland to restart everything is probably shittier than the average person. There are plenty of other survival cannibalism stories where the human spirit shone bright and everyone helped each other despite having to eat the dead. The Doner Kebab party story is so interesting because they were mostly all shitbags before they even started feeling peckish. I feel bad for the kids though.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Donner-Reed Party? What about Donna Reed party
Donna_Reed_From_Here_to_Eternity.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Someone who packs up their entire life and travels for months overland to restart everything is probably shittier than the average person. There are plenty of other survival cannibalism stories where the human spirit shone bright and everyone helped each other despite having to eat the dead. The Doner Kebab party story is so interesting because they were mostly all shitbags before they even started feeling peckish. I feel bad for the kids though.
Fair enough sir.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I'm Ken Burns brother does anyone have anything to say to me??
So so so so so so so you’re saying that your brother got to do one of the most famous and exhaustive accountings of the most impactful event ever to occur in US history and you got stuck with a bunch of dumb white niggers who ate their own children?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Also lol at (((Lewis Keseberg))) being one of the most reviled survivors and bragging about eating human flesh, making a fortune in gold, etc.

Apparently he was a Lutheran from Germany but, idk.

Another case like that happened in Colorado, this guy Alferd packer. In the 60s CU students voted to to name their dining hall the Alferd Packer Memorial Grill

G

Read a bit about it earlier. People were hard back then. Fascinating story.