• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the Challenger documentary?

Forum Clout
lol do you really believe this?
No. Was wanting to watch some other documentaries on it after reading this thread. My elementary school were called "the challengers" based off of this failed mission, even had NASA folks come and give a huge presentation. This was one of the first results when typing challenger in bitchute. The yellow text shit fucking busted my ribs. Not only is it crazy to come up with the challenger people leading full lives shit it doubles and triples on the crazy with some of that other shit.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Feel bad for the people who were there to watch their loved ones go into space and instead saw them crash into the ocean in flames.

It’s kinda funny tho for everyone who wasn’t related

bunch of astronauts that literally were apex humans training for years die in a couple seconds

i dont even know any of their names and barely remember this happening

makes being an astronaut look sooooooo stupid

even the ones that make it, whats the point?

shits all fake anyway

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
It’s kinda funny tho for everyone who wasn’t related

bunch of astronauts that literally were apex humans training for years die in a couple seconds

i dont even know any of their names and barely remember this happening

makes being an astronaut look sooooooo stupid

even the ones that make it, whats the point?

shits all fake anyway

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
did i remember this right, or didn’t they not die in the explosion but more likely when the wreckage hit the water?
Yeah the pilot was trying control the wreck of the shuttle by desperately flicking switches in the capsule and then they went splat from 60,000 feet up into the water which destroyed their bodies. I dunno how long falling that far takes but I would rather not experience that.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
The shuttle exploded because of a faulty o-ring
The o-ring was needed to join together two sections of a rocket booster
The rocket booster had to be split into two pieces so that it would fit on a train to be transported cross country
The train had to be able to fit on a standard track, which is 4' 8.5" wide
The tracks were 4' 8.5" wide because they were built using the same tools that made the previously used wagon tramways
The wagon tramways were that wide because they matched the width of the wheel ruts that were formed by Roman chariots
The Roman chariots were that wide because they were typically pulled by a team of two horses, and that is the width of two horses standing next to each other

So in conclusion, the root cause of the Challenger explosion can be traced back to a horse's ass