• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the 7:37 EST Patreeky Announcement?

G

What even started this feud to begin with? I just remember the "I'm not reading the news anymore while I suck penises" thread and then this.
-he is not into current events and poo-pooed the news or people who follow it
-he called me a weirdo (yea im the weirdo, not the dude tee heeing with his twin next to him on a obscure forum dedicated todefunct radio DJ)
-he just flits and prances about here not contributing shit (except when ganging up on others)
-I am homophobic

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
What even started this feud to begin with? I just remember the "I'm not reading the news anymore while I suck penises" thread and then this.
same tbh. I was there to witness the biggest modern tragedy of our times. Godspeed everyone.

Thoughts and Prayers.

G

I'm not gay but I would like to know where this photo is unless the big reveal is the CF penis is his.
he posted it in off-topic in some deranged schizo episode...didn't save it, but it was girthy. It was back when the wheelchair shit started.