• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Tekashi69 getting beat up and robbed at the Gym 30 mins ago

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout

I grew up in a gang infested ghetto I was 4 getting ice cream the first time I seen someone get shot. I look at this situation a little differently.

If I have the ability to make hundreds of millions of dollars. I’m snitching on some dirty niggers from Brooklyn who I just met a year ago. 25 years or 100 million dollars? You choose.

Also I grew up around and have seen people in my neighborhood turn into the ducking loser who jumped him. You’re in your 30s act like a fucking man leave that fake faggot gang tough guy shit in the past you fucking bum. You shouldn’t even be aware of a 24 year old rapper pos loser cocksucker.

I became racist because I grew up in one of the worst ghettos in NY lived there for 20 something years. When I seen that they weren’t interested in changing or bettering their lives I began to hate them. Nuke all hoods they’re worthless. I used to be like one of these assholes and I can assure you I had a worse life. But I wanted more out of the human experience. exterminate these animals and be done with it.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
That was XXXTencent or something, who looked about 60% more normal:

XXXTentacion.jpg
I know some of my peers (white peers) who were torn up about this fucker dying.
Honestly Idgaf, and I still dgaf.
All his songs are gay; I may have like them back when I was young and dumb (AKA 4 years ago) but now I know there's better shit than this.
Fuck him; I'm glad his hoe mom was able to make some money of him after he got got.