• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Tekashi69 getting beat up and robbed at the Gym 30 mins ago

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I'm sure he's aware of the bounty that's on his head by Kings in Brooklyn and other associated gangs in the LES of Manhattan. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for him.

If I were him I'd take a vacation for a while and maybe finally consider talking to those Feds again and maybe have them send you to WP.

Did I say too much?

G

I'm sure he's aware of the bounty that's on his head by Kings in Brooklyn and other associated gangs in the LES of Manhattan. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for him.

If I were him I'd take a vacation for a while and maybe finally consider talking to those Feds again and maybe have them send you to WP.

Did I say too much?
Im glad Im not the only person waiting and hoping for the inevitable...

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout

Did I say too much?
I thought that after 1990 Manhattan only had tall buildings filled with white people? You're telling me that it has gang's?

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout

Did I say too much?
probably easier to do when you don't have your name tattooed on your faggot face

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
He should be staying overseas and playing to all the white people who don't care that he snitched, making his money quietly. Nobody is buying the I'm still tough even though I snitched angle. Wtf was he even doing at LA fitness? Work out at home, retard. They killed Alpo fucking 30 years after he did what he did, what makes him think he's any different?