• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW talking to sons like they're daughters?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
niggas be talking about having, and raising kids, and shit

the fuck outta here yo.....aint nobody got time for that !!!!!.......people gotta play skyrim for the 3rd time with the same "Stealth Archer" build they always play with (....even though they swear to themselves they will play with "Destruction Mage" build this time around)

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I don't have any sons but, since my wife is Japanese, if I did I'd probably overcompensate like a motherfucker and try in vain to make them the most manly, masculine men who ever man'd. I certainly wouldn't be calling them darling.

G

tom_brady_kissing.jpg

KN7QFYFJR5C2TSIETXI5DVD6RQ.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
This makes sense. This friend of mine's dad was a drunk who was never around. He could just be over-compensating for his own fatherless childhood
Ah this explains his utter faggotry

Seriously, brick the back of his skull next time he takes a piss in an alley.

G

I have an old friend (tbh at this point he's more a guy I grew up with who used to be cool and I have nothing in common with anymore) who has 3 sons. They're young, aged between 1 and 6, and he always calls them "sweetheart" or "darling." It kind of weirds me out. I tell my sons I love them all the time but my pet names for them are things like "buddy" or "mate" or "stinker." My wife calls them things like "baby" or "darling" and I save those names for my daughter.

Am I just an out of touch fuck or is it kind of odd for a father to talk to his son like a girl? Surely not doing them any favours in regards to their generation's upcoming war with the East.
You’re friend is a fucking weirdo. My old man always called me boy BECAUSE THATS WHAT I WAS. But seriously that’s weird.

G

For fuck’s sake, I remember when I was five and my parents were moving from Glasgow to Wolverhampton, I went to hug my granda and he said “men don’t hug, we shake hands”. Probably didn’t want me to turn out like his sister in laws son, who’d visit dressed in a bunny pyjama suit and do his mummys hair
If it’s not Scottish it’s crap!

G

Dad: "We have MkUltra at home"
MKUltra at home:
I have an old friend (tbh at this point he's more a guy I grew up with who used to be cool and I have nothing in common with anymore) who has 3 sons. They're young, aged between 1 and 6, and he always calls them "sweetheart" or "darling." It kind of weirds me out. I tell my sons I love them all the time but my pet names for them are things like "buddy" or "mate" or "stinker." My wife calls them things like "baby" or "darling" and I save those names for my daughter.

Am I just an out of touch fuck or is it kind of odd for a father to talk to his son like a girl? Surely not doing them any favours in regards to their generation's upcoming war with the East.