• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW steroids?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I wouldn't take them to get big, but jesus, they are the only sure fire way to get rid of my seasonal allergies every year. It's a pain in the ass for my doctor to give them to me thou.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I'm 46. Still in the normal range for test. Tried to get my doc to give me some but he wouldn't /didn't. Might tell him what I'm thinking and see if he puts me on something safe instead of me scoring gear in the locker room, third stall from the left.
Maybe the doc might prescribe Clomiphene, it's used off-label in men with mixed results increasing endogenous testosterone:
In males, clomiphene citrate increases levels of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). These hormones are important for fertility and are present in both males and females.
LH encourages the release of testosterone in males. FSH is important in the first stage of sperm production, or spermatogenesis.
Increasing the level of these hormones in the body can lead to an increase in testosterone and the creation of more sperm. However, hormone interactions are complex, and there is not currently enough research to know whether boosting LH and FSH has a direct impact on male fertility. Taking clomiphene citrate may work for some males and not others.

Also there are supplements (a few from memory): Tribulus Terrestris, DHEA, Ashgawandha(sp?)... & vitamins: Zinc, Magnesium

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
They are only worth taking if you are a competitive bodybuilder and plan on consistently cycling. I’ve done a couple cycles of test and Dbol and you put on decent muscle if you lift right, but you lose most of it once you cycle off. Also if you don’t run an aromatase inhibitor or PCT properly, you will probably grow tits and have a limp wiener.

If you just want to put on some extra muscle like a normal dude, try and get on TRT and just do like a 500mg/week testosterone blast for 8-12 weeks after every time you get your blood levels checked.