• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW spending 250k to lower yourself to the seabed to die terribly in a sealed sarcophagus contraption.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Genesis 7 1
The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. and also seven of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. Then point and laugh at all those who drown around you. Yell down at them, "Where's your ark bitch? Oh I guess God found me the most righteous, how about that? Enjoy being fish food!"
Noah “Opie” Hughes: HOW DOES THAT FEEL, SINNERS?! HOW! DOES! THAT! FEEL?!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Genesis 7 1
The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. and also seven of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. Then point and laugh at all those who drown around you. Yell down at them, "Where's your ark bitch? Oh I guess God found me the most righteous, how about that? Enjoy being fish food!"
I think you think this is some kind of gotcha moment.

The people trapped are mostly Indian. So, you know, who cares?

Nice try with the hate though, have a good one.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Erock bring me a list of all da animals on the ark. I got all fawkin day. Make sure to read them twice since there's 2. Good way to eat up those quarter hours all niiice.
I could tell so many stories about Ham, but I don't, just enough, how about you leave me alone, I leave you alone, Ham, you leave me alone, I know what you're doing, telling everybody you saw me drinking wine naked, making up your stories, getting those number, but its not going to work. Enoooough already, just leave me alone.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I could tell so many stories about Ham, but I don't, just enough, how about you leave me alone, I leave you alone, Ham, you leave me alone, I know what you're doing, telling everybody you saw me drinking wine naked, making up your stories, getting those number, but its not going to work. Enoooough already, just leave me alone.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

I agree it's gay, but it's the bible.

21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I agree it's gay, but it's the bible.

21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

If it wasn't posted to 4chan first, NoBacon isn't going to recognize bible stories.

What, you actually expect him to read the bible or attend Church?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
And with a $30 Logitech controller no less. Like, you don't even go first party? I wouldn't even use that shit on my PS5 or Series X. Controllers are notorious for failing all the time and you put your 250k sub in the hands of that piece of shit? Idiots.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
You heard "Ham" and didn't get the reference. Thought he must have been talking about lunchmeat. Here watch this, you might learn something:

Original Veggie Tales ruled. I still remember half of the songs and I haven't seen them since I was 8.