• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW spending 250k to lower yourself to the seabed to die terribly in a sealed sarcophagus contraption.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
OceanGate’s next business idea is flying to the moon in Oooga Booga’s spaceship
IMG_0044.jpeg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
You’re on the list, I haven’t got a problem saying that by the way.
I think it's a very good project for you to write down the screen names of people who laugh at you on the internet.
When you finish up, what you could do is print that list out, roll it up very tightly into a tube, and shove it violently into your ass, because that's the only way it will ever matter to anyone.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I think it's a very good project for you to write down the screen names of people who laugh at you on the internet.
When you finish up, what you could do is print that list out, roll it up very tightly into a tube, and shove it violently into your ass, because that's the only way it will ever matter to anyone.

Well well well, look who just revealed themselves as an agent of the dark lord.

Nice try with the hate though, have a good one.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Well I think you’re a faggot.

Genesis 7 1
The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. and also seven of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. Then point and laugh at all those who drown around you. Yell down at them, "Where's your ark bitch? Oh I guess God found me the most righteous, how about that? Enjoy being fish food!"