• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Socks?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
When I was a kid I was barefoot the majority of the time in the spring and summer and if I was wearing shoes, I still didn't have socks on. Now I hate not wearing socks. It makes my feet feel gross. I don't really care about the quality of the socks though.

I also have big feet. I wear 13s. I think women notice and mistakenly assume that I have a huge dick.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
I like nice socks when I'm in professional attire and people are more likely to see them. If I'm wearing jeans, I don't really care what my socks look like, as long as they match.

I tend to go sock-less if I'm wearing Sperry boat shoes. Those no-shoe socks for loafers and deck shoes never stay on your foot properly, and they usually curl up inside your shoe. It's really fawkin' annoying.