• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Skyrim?

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Games are so shitty nowadays that people are still asking for opinions on an 11 year old game that is widely considered to be one of the best of all time. It was great fun for the first couple hundred hours ten years ago. TBH I was more blown away by morrowind first time I played it, but I couldn't recommend it now because it's ugly as fuck, plays like shit and ultimately video games are a massive waste of lifespan.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I got it when it first came out because all my friends were hyping it up. Played it a bunch for about a month or so. Came back to it later and I just couldn't get back into it. I'm not a huge fan of RPG's anymore, but it's a well made game just not my thing.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
All of those Bethesda games are really beautiful but pointless borefests. If they just hired a decent fantasy writer like a Rothfuss or a Tomlinson they might be entertaining.

Last edited:

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Fuck Oblivion and its horrible shrek like graphics. Just bought an Xbox series X and playing Morrowind again