• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Skyrim?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Any of ya niggas play or played Skyrim? I bought it the year it came out but just wandered. Started playing it again a couple days ago. Pretty fucking based even though idk wtf I’m doing.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
11 years old. A few more years and Anthony won't want to play with it.

Crazy that they haven't followed it up yet and won't do so for a few more years.
I’m having a great time playing it. I did not except it to age this well. But yeah they’re milking the shit out of this. Can’t wait for the new one. Whenever the fuck it does comes out.

TehSamurai

Forum Clout
Played it, liked it well enough, but didn't finish. Oblivion > Fallout 3 > New Vegas was the golden age for me. Skyrim and Fallout 4 didn't do much for me.

Dark Souls came out the same year as Skyrim, and its formula was way more fun.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Played it, liked it well enough, but didn't finish. Oblivion > Fallout 3 > New Vegas was the golden age for me. Skyrim and Fallout 4 didn't do much for me.

Dark Souls came out the same year as Skyrim, and its formula was way more fun.
Dude I love dark souls but I just can’t stop fucking dying. I have nioh blood borne and dark souls 3. Nioh I beat. But dark souls kicks my ass. It’s such a good game that I don’t mind it.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Oblivion and New Vegas are better than Skyrim. Even Fallout 3 is better than Skyrim. Skyrim has amazing graphics and atmosphere for running on such an ancient engine. Great exploration and lots of great characters and side quests. But the main quest is awful and the player character is like God in how much power you have.

Monk

Forum Clout
I played it when it came out on Xbox and replayed it a while back on PC. I put an absurd number of hours into both, especially the PC version with all the mods. I need to go back and play Oblivion and FO4 with mods since I played both of those on console without mods.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
All of these games are tedious to me. Go through dungeons, collect as much as you can. Go here, start a mission, it leads you somewhere else, another mission starts. It's like a regular game that doesn't have a driving story, and everything is just a compilation of sidequests.

I don't really play games any more, anyway. If I wanna play something again, it'll probably be FF8 because I'm a fag for the card game and its sidequest.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Do all the people who play with a Stealth Archer the first playthrough actually play as a Destruction Mage during the second playthrough like they say they will or.......do they just play it as a Stealth Archer again

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
I’ve paid full price for that game an embarrassing amount of times. I bought it for PS3, PS4, PSVR, and Oculus Rift. If you play the PC version with enough mods, it’s as good if not better than any current generation game.