• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW shrieking children

G

My kids have done it once or twice so I gave them the talk about having some manners and not blowing out everyone's eardrums. If I had a dog it wouldn't be barking its fool head off either. Low class faggots let their dogs and children do whatever and it makes me sick.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I'm considering going outside and just screaming at them, seeing as their parents can't be bothered to tell them they're not at a fucking amusement park.
Eh. Close friend of mine did this to kids on the street who were waiting for the school bus and police got involved. He was also shirtless and in the midst of a schizophrenic episode so you could probably get away with it if you just act crazy.

G

I probably won’t make many friends with this opinion but they’re playing outside, so yelling is fair game (and part of the fun of even being out of the house).

If the homeless crackheads can do it with impunity, you might as well let the kids get away with it, too.
Yelling is fine - it's the high-pitched shrieking that's the problem. As for letting my kids act like homeless crackheads why the fuck would I do that?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
@Wisconsin.gov just car crashed my post about Elle Macpherson, because she ain't underage like his hero Muhammad prefers them.

338full-elle-macpherson.jpg