• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW shrieking children

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
One of my neighbors has his retarded grandkids over and all they do is run around outside shrieking like banshees.

I'm considering going outside and just screaming at them, seeing as their parents can't be bothered to tell them they're not at a fucking amusement park.

I don't understand kids who play like this. Even when I was a 5 year old I knew shrieking would get me into trouble.

I fucking hate everyone, except most of you guys.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'm sure people (who post on this particular forum) love them

OP-what's your next thread going to be- "WWAW Elle Macpherson in 1995"?
All fawkin in

1679942723955.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My closest neighbours growing up had two daughters that would be high pitched screaming the entire time they'd be outside. Like even when they were way too old to be doing that shit. It was so obnoxious. They'd just jump on a trampoline and fucking scream non stop. My parents were always like "what the fuck is wrong with those kids? Are they retarded?" That whole family was a bunch of weird fucking idiots.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
My closest neighbours growing up had two daughters that would be high pitched screaming the entire time they'd be outside. Like even when they were way too old to be doing that shit. It was so obnoxious. They'd just jump on a trampoline and fucking scream non stop. My parents were always like "what the fuck is wrong with those kids? Are they retarded?" That whole family was a bunch of weird fucking idiots.
Retards haunt you Abe. God is testing you some way.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
They may have been having heated discussions about why the local boy thought there was bones in his tuna, Abe funster.