WWAW Sean Strickland

heccin BASED!

WWAW Buck Strickland?

1707777543609.png

I’m split like a banana on this one, gang.

I saw a video of him with machine gun Kelly who deserves the ridicule he gets. He was like openly mocking MGK to his face for zero reason, I think it was his faggoty clothing or something, knowing MGK would do nothing about it.

My beef with guys like him is they’ll bitch and moan about how there’s no respect or decorum in this country anymore and then openly be a total piece of shit to someone minding their own business. If you wanna be one of these retards online who openly advocate for “bringing back bullying,” that’s totally fine but don’t also act like the world is turning into shit because no one has morals or respect for anyone anymore if you’re going to act like an absolute ape with no ability to filter yourself.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
I’m split like a banana on this one, gang.

I saw a video of him with machine gun Kelly who deserves the ridicule he gets. He was like openly mocking MGK to his face for zero reason, I think it was his faggoty clothing or something, knowing MGK would do nothing about it.

My beef with guys like him is they’ll bitch and moan about how there’s no respect or decorum in this country anymore and then openly be a total piece of shit to someone minding their own business. If you wanna be one of these retards online who openly advocate for “bringing back bullying,” that’s totally fine but don’t also act like the world is turning into shit because no one has morals or respect for anyone anymore if you’re going to act like an absolute ape with no ability to filter yourself.
Hold on I'm going to DM you a swirlie FAGGOT