WWAW Scott Adams (of Dilbert fame) telling white people “to get the hell away” from black people?

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Already happening, newspapers have started dropping him.

This almost makes up for his vaccine bullshit.
I've always liked the guy. Yeah he's a little repetitive but we all are. Dilbert seems naawt funny until you work in corporate america, then it all clicks. Basically all of management are a bunch of tards who realized they could get paid more to do less ("deligate" their work to their reports) and enjoy cracking the whip. Power hungry, over-compensating incompetent narcissists.

Every office I've ever worked in has dilbert everywhere and after a while you start to realize office politics will never change.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
He is still pissed people got mad when he introduced a black character.

Screenshot_2023_02_23_at_19_29_13_Welcome_to_Dilbert__1677209464_59121.png

Last edited:
G

I dunno how Clot Adams and Nana are able to hang out on Twitter all day and not have heart attacks. Dealing with millions of retards and niggers all day coming at you. I live a completely nigger-free life, in both physical distance and mind. I'm a zen monk in the nigger department - don't even want to see a nigger online. I try not to even look at Ooga Booga's 'implied existence' tweets because they upset me.

G

I just died laughing googling scott adams marriage and seeing that he got divorced recently from that young super model chick when everyone on /pol/ was saying that is exactly what was going to happen three years ago

Can make a mofo rich but he’ll still be the same cartoon drawing dweeb he was in highschool
Now he’s big mad, son. Good for him

hikomow633

I just died laughing googling scott adams marriage and seeing that he got divorced recently from that young super model chick when everyone on /pol/ was saying that is exactly what was going to happen three years ago

Can make a mofo rich but he’ll still be the same cartoon drawing dweeb he was in highschool

Pretty sad how it takes until their 60's for some people to see their lifelong delusional world view shattered right in front of them.

Nice epiphany in your pensioner years, stupid.

Last edited:
G

Why didn't he just eat her ass and get his balls sucked instead of getting married?

Screenshot-2022-03-11-at-18-06-49-Add-a-heading-90-jpg-JPEG-Image-1920-%C3%97-1080-pixels-%E2%80%94-Scaled-66.png

I like Clot but boy is he a dummy sometimes... Dunning Kruger will get ya.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
What do you do if you see someone standing out in the rain?
View attachment 97816
The world-weary look of a man who spends every waking hour studying and writing about black crime statistics dances the electric slide on my ribs every time... haha why??

I picture him at 3 a.m. in his basement chain-smoking cigarettes while listening to the Baltimore police scanner