• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Russian missiles hitting Poland?

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
I can picture a panicked Ray hurriedly packing his favorite gray t-shirts and Gosia's best jewelry while she's in the shower, then hitting the road alone towards McGowan's stately manor, psyching himself up to ask to live above the garage for just a week or two.
Now is the time to write an anti war song and profit.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I can picture a panicked Ray hurriedly packing his favorite gray t-shirts and Gosia's best jewelry while she's in the shower, then hitting the road alone towards McGowan's stately manor, psyching himself up to ask to live above the garage for just a week or two.
All while making sure he still has internet just to check on the farms.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
If I had a nickel for every falseflag done in history, I'd be able to buy a ferrari.

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Forum Clout
Biden on reported strike in Poland that killed 2: "It's unlikely — in the minds of the trajectory — that it was fired from Russia."

1668575867310.png