WWAW pressure washing

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
I bought one to wash my pool deck. Pretty satisfying really.

Also quality of everything sucks now.

1st one was electric and died after 30min.
2nd was gas and ran about 30 and never ran again.
3rd one works but the nozzle I was using broke after an hour.

Fucking cheap Chinese shit
I didn't understand my dad at all until I woke up early on a Sunday morning to edge my sidewalks then pressure wash them.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I bought one to wash my pool deck. Pretty satisfying really.

Also quality of everything sucks now.

1st one was electric and died after 30min.
2nd was gas and ran about 30 and never ran again.
3rd one works but the nozzle I was using broke after an hour.

Fucking cheap Chinese shit
Also when I returned the gas one my nigger fatigue kicked in when she told me I'd have to empty the gas first. I just said no and give me my money. She said take it to tool rental and they'd do it and I said no I'm not doing that, you do it and give me my money. She got all shitty about it but her manager made her. Small wins. I could have just taken it outside and dumped it in the parking lot.

I try and do it's every spring and October. I have one path next to a wall that gets mossy if I don't and I have decking that needs it. It's so satisfying and shows how filthy outside is

I like those window cleaners who have the polls to reach upstairs so no ladders too. That looks fun.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
That's what I'm doing today. It's PFG; I've never fucked with an electric one but I'm sure it would piss me off
One of the troubleshooting steps with electric is make sure nothing else is on the circuit or it won't get enough amps to run. That's not how electricity work Chinese faggots. My lamp on the circuit isn't reserving 2amps just in case it needs it.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I've never had issues with this cheap shitty electric one from amazon for basic shit
SunJoe

mooo.png