• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Pizza?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I don’t buy frozen pizza because I’m not a nigger or Midwestern suburbanite but I did recently have one at a family members house that was pretty damn good. It’s some kind of detroit style that they sell at Costco. I think it’s called motor city pizza or something like that.
Do your family members still swinging from the family tree holy shit what a bunch of niggers sharing a frozen pizza

G

Do your family members still swinging from the family tree holy shit what a bunch of niggers sharing a frozen pizza
It was a kids birthday party and they live in the boonies so it’s that or dominos/papa johns. I think they made the right call.

Forum Clout
Pizza is generally ass here in SoCal, but we do have a small, wop-owned family chain called Zito’s and they make the best pie I’ve ever had outside of NYC. Significantly pricier than Dominoes, Papa John’s, but well worth it. I used to always go pepperoni/mushrooms, but now my go-to has been Pepperoni/jalapeños/pineapple. Don’t @ me, my dudes. That shit slaps.
There’s a lot of good pizza in SoCal, but theres a ton of shitty pizza too so usually people stick with the one or two good ones. I used to get Zitos by Chapman and burgers at da fawkin Dairy Treat that turned into a gay ass hipster waffle burger place. For Orange County, gotta go with First Class and Amecis for chains. sniff

Last edited:

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
It depends. I live in DC, and the pizza scene is over-saturated with Neapolitan pies. You know, with the flaccid-ass crust and piss-poor cheese coverage. I love the traditional, old-school, family-owned, Italian-American slice joints, but there's a dearth of them in the region. Vace and Guiseppe's is among the few that do it right. Then you have ones that are just okay, like Timber Pizza and Andy's Pizza. City Tap House near Chinatown is also surprisingly good.

Forum Clout
Lol, blows my mind to hear my hometown discussed on this degenerate site. I go to that Zito’s on Chapman/Feldner all the time and my mom used to take me to that Dairy Treet when I was a little waterhead. Still have never bothered to try those gay waffle sandwiches at the place that replaced it, but there sure are a ton of hot Chapman College chicks there all the time. Hell yeah.
I went to Chapman and those chicks were on another level. I guess being that rich it’s only fair that you’re ridiculously hot as well. Part of God’s cruel joke, like giving Pat no redeeming qualities and making him dirt poor, or retards with big dongs. Charbroiled burgers was my other go to place. Also, that asian lady at Dairy Treat was definitely the inspiration for Ms Swan.

Fawkin nuts, 2 dudes from opposite sides of the county united by their hatred for two no longer relevant former radio show hosts and a fat retard. You think there’s a forum somewhere where they’re shitting on Mark and Brian or Kevin and Bean? I really hate Mark and Brian.

Last edited: