• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Pizza?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1644972229643.png

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I didnt think it was possible for a slice of pizza to be so bad that I wouldnt eat it, and then I went to California. It baffled me when I got a slice downtown. I picked it up and the cheese all came right off, the sauce was like ketchup. And Im non-snob that can be perfectly content eating Domino’s

Snake

Forum Clout
I didnt think it was possible for a slice of pizza to be so bad that I wouldnt eat it, and then I went to California. It baffled me when I got a slice downtown. I picked it up and the cheese all came right off, the sauce was like ketchup. And Im non-snob that can be perfectly content eating Domino’s
Jersey pizza is fucking terrible. It's like eating a razor thin envelope covered in cheese and grease. Not to mention, enough loose flower you can snort it.

Last edited:

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Cici's is literally cheese melted into soggy cardboard. Papa Johns is almost the same but double the price. Pizza Hut is a guilty childhood favorite of mine (Bookit!) but it's essentially fried pizza and you're not gonna have a good time 12-24 hours later. Little Caesar's is essentially the same, but they're onto something with using muenster cheese. Dominoes isn't so bad but still very much "fast food" pizza.

All that being said, the best pizza you're gonna get is from some hole in the wall place where you nearly slip and fall from all the accumulated geese on the floor, and the owner cursing at you for being so fucking clumsy.

Punching out.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
All in with da pizza, but try to have it only once a month cause it's so fucking bad for you. Normally try to order from local joints, but if I gotta go chain I do Dominos Used to eat Little Cesears when I was a poor college student.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I make White Clam Pizza in my pizza oven at home, using Frank Pepe's recipe (from New Haven).

It's wonderful but you MUST use fresh clams to make it work.

Otherwise: I just make 00 Naples-style pizza.