• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW "Permanent Teenager" Seth Rogan?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Perma-children pay taxes but don't have kids. Human AA batteries, if you will. Stuck in a fools paradise of fast food, capeshit movies, vidya games and useless shit like funko pops
@IGotATreeOnMyHouse85 @EraGodless , I think this goes a long way to answer your questions.

A. Middle-aged manchildren are the consoomer equivalent of whales (in more ways than one). They have the highest amount of disposable income of any demographic for nonsense like this.

B. Conversely, middle-aged manchildren have the weakest social ties or importance of any demographic. Hence why they try to overcompensate and develop an above-womanly sense of brand loyalty and groupthink. They don't virtue signal as much as they hold a virtue bonfire.

C. Middle-aged manchildren are terminally online and therefore are vastly overrepresented in the social media metrics that the dopey Powers That Be use to gauge public and market opinion, further feeding the vicious cycle.

D. She was a hooah.

It was the fawking coke. I shoulda never started with that shit.

G

That’s what I don’t get with the “super psyched” crowd in that age group. I was 5-6 years old when Turtles hit - prime age group for the toys, video games, cartoon show, and movies. But I grew out of that shit by like 8 years old and have no desire to watch the old cartoons or anything new they’ve made because it’s for kids. I remember in college one of my roommates told us he was “psyched” for some new turtles movies (one that came out in 2006/07) and we all looked at him like he was retarded. I’m sure he owns many funko pops now in his late 30s.

Now that I think about it I remember I even saw the third turtles movie in theaters when I was a young kid and thought it was shit and grew out of that shortly after. I’m 37 now and can’t understand someone in my age group excited for this. What happened to people, especially men with this never growing up shit?
I think you’re lost. This isn’t lit crit

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
@IGotATreeOnMyHouse85 @EraGodless , I think this goes a long way to answer your questions.

A. Middle-aged manchildren are the consoomer equivalent of whales (in more ways than one). They have the highest amount of disposable income of any demographic for nonsense like this.

B. Conversely, middle-aged manchildren have the weakest social ties or importance of any demographic. Hence why they try to overcompensate and develop an above-womanly sense of brand loyalty and groupthink. They don't virtue signal as much as they hold a virtue bonfire.

C. Middle-aged manchildren are terminally online and therefore are vastly overrepresented in the social media metrics that the dopey Powers That Be use to gauge public and market opinion, further feeding the vicious cycle.

D. She was a hooah.

It was the fawking coke. I shoulda never started with that shit.
That sounds about right, like I said you only see this behavior in middle aged men, I don’t see women this dedicated to stuff that was big when they were young kids, they at least latch on to current things like hallmark movies or tv drama’s.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Even though I don't like him I would still smoke weed with him, so long as he doesn't try to be funny, because that'll annoy me and I'll say that I gotta go to the park and feed the crew.

I smoked a joint with Macaulay Culkin and a few others when he was in some band called Pizza Underground in 2015 or so. We talked about concentrates and dab rigs.

I think it's very possible that he may have thought I didn't know who he was.

I also smoked with Kyle Gas, who I literally didn't know and only found out who he was by asking about his band. I had never seen Tenacious D so I was unaware of everything.

It's pays to be aloof about things from a very young age.