• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW "Permanent Teenager" Seth Rogan?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Still from the new animated turtles movie trailer..

9b6221269316436c59a54b4312ef100c.png

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Still from the new animated turtles movie trailer..

9b6221269316436c59a54b4312ef100c.png
If you want douchechills, go to the Reddit movie subreddit and see how many 35 to 40+ year olds are, "super psyched" to see this movie.

I watched the first one as I was 13/14 and liked the cartoons when I was younger. I have never seen the second one because it came out when I was 15- and aged out of most childish things.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If you want douchechills, go to the Reddit movie subreddit and see how many 35 to 40+ year olds are, "super psyched" to this movie.

I watched the first one as I was 13/14 and liked the cartoons when I was younger. I have never seen the second one because it came out when I was 15- and aged out of most childish things.
That’s what I don’t get with the “super psyched” crowd in that age group. I was 5-6 years old when Turtles hit - prime age group for the toys, video games, cartoon show, and movies. But I grew out of that shit by like 8 years old and have no desire to watch the old cartoons or anything new they’ve made because it’s for kids. I remember in college one of my roommates told us he was “psyched” for some new turtles movies (one that came out in 2006/07) and we all looked at him like he was retarded. I’m sure he owns many funko pops now in his late 30s.

Now that I think about it I remember I even saw the third turtles movie in theaters when I was a young kid and thought it was shit and grew out of that shortly after. I’m 37 now and can’t understand someone in my age group excited for this. What happened to people, especially men with this never growing up shit?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
That’s what I don’t get with the “super psyched” crowd in that age group. I was 5-6 years old when Turtles hit - prime age group for the toys, video games, cartoon show, and movies. But I grew out of that shit by like 8 years old and have no desire to watch the old cartoons or anything new they’ve made because it’s for kids. I remember in college one of my roommates told us he was “psyched” for some new turtles movies (one that came out in 2006/07) and we all looked at him like he was retarded. I’m sure he owns many funko pops now in his late 30s.

Now that I think about it I remember I even saw the third turtles movie in theaters when I was a young kid and thought it was shit and grew out of that shortly after. I’m 37 now and can’t understand someone in my age group excited for this. What happened to people, especially men with this never growing up shit?
It is weird and I wonder if it's mostly contained to social media in terms of how many guys are in arrested development- like older dudes will maybe watch the movies, but they don't collect the toys and wear the t-shirts. That's just fucking insane. Im friends with a decent amount if people from HS, and there's really only the one friend that watches all of these kids movies and buys the merchandise and all that shit- toys included. He's 46. Everyone else is pretty normal and they mostly see the capeshit stuff because their kids want to see it.

Last edited:

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
It is weird and I wonder if it's mostly contained to social media- like older dudes will maybe watch the movies, but they don't collect the toys and wear the t-shirts. That's just fucking insane. I have a friend from high school that watches all of these kids movies and buys the merchandise and all that shit- toys included. He's 46.
Does he fuck children? Sounds like the type of dude that would fuck a kid or two.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It is weird and I wonder if it's mostly contained to social media- like older dudes will maybe watch the movies, but they don't collect the toys and wear the t-shirts. That's just fucking insane. I have a friend from high school that watches all of these kids movies and buys the merchandise and all that shit- toys included. He's 46.
Yeah I see those types more and more when I’m out and about (grocery store, shopping malls, etc) and I just don’t get it. It used to be frowned upon if you were still into kids shit like that even sometimes when you were a kid! Like “oh that stuff is for little kids” etc. and you wanted to be seen as mature / grow up. I was in Target recently and saw these middle aged guys with their funko pops and in the toy aisles without children wearing comic book t-shirts. The fuck happened to society? That kind of shit should embarrass someone but now it’s celebrated.

I don’t see women still obsessed with whatever cartoon they watched as little girls or buying Barbie’s in their 30s - 40s. It’s men.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Of course April O'Neil is now black.
View attachment 100060
The whole “racists are mad” when these things happen always seem to be bullshit or taking into account a very small number of people. Most of the “adults” that would still be this into Ninja Turtles (shit made for kids to sell toys) im pretty sure vote left and consider themselves woke. They want you to think it’s all white male Republican adults upset some kids cartoon show has a black character now.