• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW people not wanting to admit POLITICS overwhelms them...

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
"If you were more high test that knowledge would be replaced with sports stats"

No, there's nothing more boring or sad than a fat non athlete discussing real men and their physical prowess.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
"If you were more high test that knowledge would be replaced with sports stats"

No, there's nothing more boring or sad than a fat non athlete discussing real men and their physical prowess.

I wasn't endorsing it, I was saying that people obsessed with politics would be obsessed with sports if they were less feminine. They're the same exact type of "GO TEAM!" faggot. The only real sports fans are gamblers, it's passion.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
-most STEM end up working jobs that are more politicized or tied-to-political machinations than ppl who get business degrees (as in: new political regime, mayor, etc...and your whole urban planning dept is gone with one stroke of a budget pen

-50-60 hours a week, taking 6-7 year before a confident diagnosis
(yeah maybe for Astrophysics...and even they couldn't figure out whether Pluto is a planet or not, and change their mind every few years).

People who talk STEM talk are the people I feel saddest for. You do realize what made a WESTERN education WESTERN, was the humanities: civics, law, etc. STEM is placing on the altar the ability to be robotic, and you will never beat machines, but you will lose (and have lost, scammed, grifted) a lot thinking you have a refrigerator repair diploma (STEM) and you make $100,000 more than a Philosophy graduate, that you are better.

With that mindset you will have the robotic Chinese being your lords soon to replace the current crop of aristocratic Ashkenazi (who usurped power and control from the WASP gentry).

Exactly what I'm talking about. Dummies don't want to know just how much they don't know. Why can't you just admit that expertise takes a long time to study and master, and you're just a retard who could never be bothered so you're drawn to wishy washy subjects like civics where people can make circular arguments all day.

The West wasn't built on civics and law. They have civics and law in Islamic shithole countries too, and it's just as arbitrary as ours. What drives progress forward is a respect for education and careful application of factual knowledge, which allows societies to solve more problems in a more efficient and evidence based way. Medieval Europe had a sophisticated system of laws, but no sewage system. Your Pluto example shows how retarded you really are.

G

Exactly what I'm talking about. Dummies don't want to know just how much they don't know. Why can't you just admit that expertise takes a long time to study and master, and you're just a retard who could never be bothered so you're drawn to wishy washy subjects like civics where people can make circular arguments all day.

The West wasn't built on civics and law. They have civics and law in Islamic shithole countries too, and it's just as arbitrary as ours. What drives progress forward is a respect for education and careful application of factual knowledge, which allows societies to solve more problems in a more efficient and evidence based way. Medieval Europe had a sophisticated system of laws, but no sewage system. Your Pluto example shows how retarded you really are.
This is what happens when nerds think they should run things.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
You're in the stands, you can cheer as much as you like, it's not going to change the outcome of the game. You have absolutely no say in what happens on the field. You just wear a stupid hat and jersey and shout slogans. If you're smart you can sell some hot dogs and chachkis to the other retards in the stands, but otherwise, there's no real reason to even participate in representative democracy. If you follow politics for any reason other than entertainment, you're fucking delusional.