• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW people never ribbing?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
WWAW those who NEVER rib, but will rib if you quote their posts...and ONLY a quote of their posts.

Looking at you North East Philly
Looking at you Artie
This is the problem with viewable ribs. I used to get away with being a non-upvoter. Idk, I just cant be bothered to.
I only like the courtesy rib for a quote, because interacting with pests is the genuine article.

I’d give away all the ribs I’ve ever had for the brothermen to provide 2+ pages of input on my latest escapade. And to hear about @USA IN DISTRESS getting locked out of his dorm room naked. Or the time @Dummy Gaynuts ‘s dad chainsawed his own knee.

EDEC24E9-040F-4B15-8AEE-0571FC4B4318.jpeg

A platform without upvotes, some would call a demented world. But on this forum, we find the essence from within.
NortheastPhilly Channel 9 News

G

I think we are all way too generous with the ribs as is. This is a criticism forum not a goddamm queerosexual organization.

The ribs should be reserved for legitimately rib busting posts, the HA HA HOLEE SHIT appreciates the effort and is a courtesy laugh to keep the show moving. Not nearly enough car crashing happens.

G

Boomia never ribs.
I do rib usually in bursts, there is too much ribbing and rib liquidity and we now have ribflation. We have a 2 rib option now. Before this ends it'll be like Zimbabwe with a Patrice 100 rib face. I'll give you a nice shiny rib like Rockefeller this time. Also consider that I live in Canada and my ribs are both metric and exchanged at 1.37 per.