• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW not giving a shit about Patrick Tomlinson?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I really don't follow the Pat Posting stuff. I drop by for a chuckle on occasion at how messy his life has become but I know nothing of him. As an outsider he seems like a closeted gay man who loves any and all attention. Part of me thinks its all one big social experiment though. :fighter_sm:

Cumia posting is where it's at. Anthony's becoming Lady Di in that cramped apartment. Withered old arms clutching a bottle of Bud every waking second and mentally is falling apart judging by the ragetweeting. And seeing Joe's health failing in sync with his tragic financial situation is just *chef's kiss*

G

Every time there has been a dry spell, he does something crazy to ramp up the pat-posting. If I didn't know better, I would think he does it on purpose. I mean, any time there's a lull that lasts a week or so on the Off Topic forum, Patrick does something to get the attention of the rascals again. It's like clockwork.
Joe would do the same shit sometimes when too much attention fell to Fatso.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
I used to enjoy the Pat stuff, especially in the beginning. But after a while, he would post something that just pissed me off, whether it was something with undeserved smugness, or just a blatant lie so he could start fights on twitter. I always had to step away; the toxicity that is Pat is overwhelming. Unfortunately when I took a break, I missed out on a lot. The lawsuit, the Dan stuff. I’m not even 100% all there with the swatting, just that he’s lying. And once I’m that behind, I can’t get back into it.

TLDR, Patrick Tomlinson is an overweight failed author.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I guess I'm technically a pat poster but I agree he's not fun to fuck with in the same way somebody like Joe or nana is. He's just so fucking tedious. It's just "You're going to prison, stlaker. You've been told thousands of times, stlaker" ad infinitum.

I'm more just curious how things end with this pig. He's absolutely deranged and will never stop provoking the situation so it'll be interesting to see just how shit his life can ultimately get. Legitimately wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in prison one day, which would obviously be the most ironic thing imaginable.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Never was a fan. I've only engaged a few times.

Though I'm pretty sure I came up with the idea of renting a billboard in his area to make fun of him for a month when they were looking for something funny to do to him. I remember providing pricing and whatnot.