• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Non-prescription (RC) benzos being rescheduled from Sched 4 to Sched 1?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I thought benzo addiction was for chicks. what kind of fag takes anxiety meds recreationally? just be an agoraphobic creep and remove yourself from society like the rest of us brothermen and never worry again.
I used to pop a few Valium when i smoked bud, it gave it a little something extra... that was years ago though. Also, i am legit agoraphobic and it sucks so i would appreciate it if you would apologise personally to me right now.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I used to pop a few Valium when i smoked bud, it gave it a little something extra... that was years ago though. Also, i am legit agoraphobic and it sucks so i would appreciate it if you would apologise personally to me right now.
danshole.png

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
seriously, you take research chemical benzos from china and flip on your lava lamp and listen to Phish? sounds like something they'd do to detainees at guantanamo trying to get information

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
Watch Dopesick. If it doesn't make any American who sees it to never take another pill that only the FDA approves then you're a lost cause. If the BfArM say it ain't OK, don't ingest it.
I couldn’t finish the show. Just so harrowing and depressing. Really good obviously

G

Never been a benzo guy ta be completely honist witcha. I was all in wit da opiates doe at a point in time.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Watch Dopesick. If it doesn't make any American who sees it to never take another pill that only the FDA approves then you're a lost cause. If the BfArM say it ain't OK, don't ingest it.
great show. I've said it before I think but I love michael keaton

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
All schedule 4 drugs are prescription. What are you talking about?
They’re talking about designer drugs/analogues. Research Chems. They were benzos so vendors would sell them since they were only sched 4 worst case scenario (they were a grey area). Well, now the penalties likely just increased drastically snd the clearnet benzo market will crash.

Last edited:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
They’re talking about designer drugs/analogues. Research Chems. They were benzos so vendors would sell them since they were only sched 4 worst case scenario (they were a grey area). Well, now the penalties likely just increased drastically snd the clearnet benzo market will crash.

You can get royally fucked with S4 drugs, though. Have you been to a doctor lately? They refuse to give out anything these days.

Phish

Forum Clout
seriously, you take research chemical benzos from china and flip on your lava lamp and listen to Phish? sounds like something they'd do to detainees at guantanamo trying to get information
2986fc060c54fe576dc0c25e9372f3bc.png

Phish

Forum Clout
You can get royally fucked with S4 drugs, though. Have you been to a doctor lately? They refuse to give out anything these days.
Ohhh ya. they dont even wanna give muscle relaxers for christs sakes